Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

2 hours ago, Splatt said:

Do think it's a bit cheeky to put it free to view on BBC only month later. I had been wondering why they scheduled the livestream for a weekend in May and not the festival weekend, thinking perhaps they had other plans with the beeb but just to reshow it (or an edit of it) after all the hype to drum up ticket sales seems a bit misguided. I'll still watch it again though.

Considering a lot of artists were going to be around for the Brits 2 weeks ago it was ideal to film it in that time when there was availability. Much easier to get people to agree if theyre already going to be around for something else anyway. 

And thats happening right now with streaming services and movie studios kind of making their movies ''free''. Disney is going to release films in the theaters and on their streaming platform the same day. HBOMax ( which is coming soon to the uk ) is doing the same for all the Major Warner Brothers films this year. Why should I go pay 5 times as much in a theater when I can stay home and make my own popcorn.

I think they shouldve have waited a week to announce this after they had resolved everyones issues and given them the time to re watch. Of course they likely had it all planned out if it had gone over without problems anyway.

Still surprised only a few parts of the broadcast ended up on torrent sites. Assumed this was a slam dunk to upload the whole thing. Unless theyre waiting for this re air link.

Edited by Suprefan

3 hours ago, Memory Man said:

I watched the credits at the end and “bbc films” or something like that were involved so its not at all surprising to see them screen it in part

they wont be likely to show the whole 6+ hours of it though

I didn’t get to see the end! 2 hours late starting, pausing for cigarette breaks in the garden and rewinding bits meant I kicked out some wasted people halfway through Honey Dijon at 3:45 😂

Does anyone have the link that means we can watch it again til the end of May? My parentals really want to see Coldplay! 

2 minutes ago, stuie said:

I didn’t get to see the end! 2 hours late starting, pausing for cigarette breaks in the garden and rewinding bits meant I kicked out some wasted people halfway through Honey Dijon at 3:45 😂

Does anyone have the link that means we can watch it again til the end of May? My parentals really want to see Coldplay! 

They said we were going to get a link by 7pm this eve … sadly I don’t think anyone’s recieved it yet 😞 

• Like 1

I got an email on Sunday that said this:

“Furthermore, all affected customers will also be emailed within the next 48 
hours with a viewing link which will be accessible until midnight on Sunday 
30th May.  

Any Saturday 7pm BST purchasers who are not able to access the Sunday streams 
or use the viewing link and prefer to request a refund, are asked to fill out 
this form https://lnk.to/refund.”

Safe to assume if you just email them you couldnt watch it yesterday you get a link and not just an automatic? Hmmm, maybe they wanna cut down on people spreading links around if its that way. Maybe they shouldve made another link that was code free and have it up next weekend on Sat and Sunday. But unless they dont wanna compete with Big Weekend thats another thing.

18 hours ago, Wooderson said:

Neiler has a reedy slightly unconventional tone but Damon is a superb vocalist. Delete your account old son.

😘

Reedy and slightly unconventional is one description, probably accurate, but not the greatest of singers Neil. One of my favourites nonetheless. Damon makes a simerlely pleasant sound. I was going to add a list of great male singers here, but no point. It is all subjective. 

7 hours ago, March Hare said:

I got an email on Sunday that said this:

“Furthermore, all affected customers will also be emailed within the next 48 
hours with a viewing link which will be accessible until midnight on Sunday 
30th May.  

Any Saturday 7pm BST purchasers who are not able to access the Sunday streams 
or use the viewing link and prefer to request a refund, are asked to fill out 
this form https://lnk.to/refund.”

Yep me too, but no link arrived!

1 hour ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yep me too, but no link arrived!

Same, no link yet - pretty annoying as I didn't watch on Sunday because I thought I'd do it one night this week or maybe at the coming weekend. Had time last night to catch the bits I wanted but no link...!

• Upvote 1

That's fucking shocking. Technical problems on Saturday are one thing, but then promising to make it up but letting people down again is really really shit. Just compounds the feeling of disrespect from Drift.

12 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Same, no link yet - pretty annoying as I didn't watch on Sunday because I thought I'd do it one night this week or maybe at the coming weekend. Had time last night to catch the bits I wanted but no link...!

Same! I had plans on Sunday so thought I'd catch up with the other bits later this week.

7 minutes ago, Mardy said:

That's fucking shocking. Technical problems on Saturday are one thing, but then promising to make it up but letting people down again is really really shit. Just compounds the feeling of disrespect from Drift.

Agreed. Guess I should email them, but don't really feel like I should have to! 

6 hours ago, bamber said:

Reedy and slightly unconventional is one description, probably accurate, but not the greatest of singers Neil. One of my favourites nonetheless. Damon makes a simerlely pleasant sound. I was going to add a list of great male singers here, but no point. It is all subjective. 

99 out of 100 peeps would say Damon a gifted singer.

Got this on now and watching Wolf Alice again - I actually cannot believe how f***ing incredible this whole production is. They have absolutely smashed it with how well it is shot and the amazing sound quality. I enjoyed it on Saturday night, but on second viewing I think I am gonna appreciate it even more.  Epic stuff

4 minutes ago, Mackem said:

Yep mine arrived 10 mins ago and works fine. Not sure the quality looks quite as good as over the weekend but that could be because I'm on a different wifi network

Must be your connection - quality is perfect for me