Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

4 minutes ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

"We are proud to confirm that most of the artists of the 2021 edition will remain at the festival"

The only question is how they'll distribute between thw weekends.

I know many here celebrates, personally I think it sucks. We're going to get a slightly weaker festival (those who cant do both)

Yeah I’m not really happy about it. It’s obviously a huge deal that they’re doing this and I’ll do my damn best to be at both and wait to pass real judgement before the lineups are out, but there’s no doubt that the way they split the acts is gonna piss off a lot of people who simply can’t do two weekends.

This is great news for me as I couldn't make the first weekend dates. Now fingers crossed for the usual stellar lineup for week two. Take note other promoters around Europe, this is how you adapt to a difficult situation and communicate with your customers. Well done to Primavera, it's an ambitious project but if they pull it off, it'll be a really special couple of weeks in Barcelona

8 minutes ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

"We are proud to confirm that most of the artists of the 2021 edition will remain at the festival"

I know many here celebrates, personally I think it sucks. We're going to get a slightly weaker festival (those who cant do both)

You are right, the 2021 poster is so stacked that we just can't expect something similar x 2. And I would be disappointed if as a "one-weekender" I got less than 2021 poster. But since I plan to go there for the whole festival, this feels like Christmas. 

3 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

Is this real?

Yeah, I’m not that good or quick at Photoshop! I’m not sure why it happened, I went off it and opened the link again and it worked. I suspect it’s just a joke error message rather than any hints but I found it quite funny.

Just now, kingcrawler said:

Yeah, I’m not that good or quick at Photoshop! I’m not sure why it happened, I went off it and opened the link again and it worked. I suspect it’s just a joke error message rather than any hints but I found it quite funny.

Yeah, there's one about the Backstreet Boys as well I see. Ok, move on... 

Just now, kingcrawler said:

Yeah, it is a "joke" error. A Justin Bieber picture shows up sometimes as well haha.

32 minutes ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

In a reply on twitter PS said "the first will be the one from last year with some improvements and the second a completely different one, except for some prominent artists who will play at both".

• Like 1