Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

20 minutes ago, livenstu said:

I was surprised to read that the day splits will be announced on Tuesday too.  I guess all eyes are on 2022!

Is that so? Assumed it would just be a list of acts but getting day splits too would be ace.

Suppose it makes sense if they’re intending to sell day tickets.

Wonder how much time you will get to decide on what you want to do with your ticket, ie refund , swap for second weekend, or buy both weekends. 

Do we know when tickets will go sale, they mentioned getting an email from your ticket seller about what to do.

5 minutes ago, Fnmentaluk said:

Wonder how much time you will get to decide on what you want to do with your ticket, ie refund , swap for second weekend, or buy both weekends. 

Do we know when tickets will go sale, they mentioned getting an email from your ticket seller about what to do.

Tickets go on sale on 1st June, so I guess we’ll have up to a week to decide.

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Is that so? Assumed it would just be a list of acts but getting day splits too would be ace.

Suppose it makes sense if they’re intending to sell day tickets.

It certainly suggests that from the Q&A on the official site...

I bought a day ticket; will I be able to change the day if there are changes in the lineup when it is announced?

If you decide to keep your day ticket for Primavera Sound 2022, you can choose the day that you like the most from June 2nd, 3th and 4th of the first weekend or from 9th, 10th and 11th of the second weekend. On May 25th, you will receive an email from the point of sale where you bought the ticket to choose the day you want to attend for the next edition of Primavera Sound.

4 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

They seem to have done a good job (so far) of avoiding a leak this year, especially given it must be going out to essentially double the usual number of people 

It's only leaked twice in the last 12 years and that was (if I remember) the night before and once an hour before the official announcement.

Both time it was leaked in the late evening before the day of the planned announcement (2018 edition by Idles, 2020 edition by Pavement). So, according to my calculations, 2022 edition might be leaked today - both of the past offenders will be probably on the poster, so the chances are high. 🙂

Edited by pipan
  • Upvote 1

Just now, xxialac said:

First video: Shot on a road. Portishead have a song called roads.

Lineup teaser: Mirror image. Portishead headlined a festival called I'll be your mirror.

Can't be a coincidence, surely...

I was going to ask some of you with a keen eye to see if there were any clues within that image! 😀