Marvel shows & spoilers

FloorFiller

All got a bit John Wick a bit there with the neon lit nightclubs and assassins popping out of everywhere in Madripoor. 

Zemo taking an interesting antihero roll here that I’m digging, although I’m guessing he’ll be back to his villainous ways by the end, and hopefully a recurring character for a bit longer in the MCU. Thought he stole the show throughout this episode. The second long shot of him dancing in the club was great.

Not sure where it’s going with the Black Panther stuff right at the end there but taking an unexpected turn so I’m down for it. 

14 minutes ago, mcshed said:

Written by the same bloke.

Just saw this on Reddit, absolutely love that. 

Safe to say I have no idea how the next three episodes are going to go. Mad to think we've still got stuff like Loki coming in the next few months as well. 

I often think about what it’d be like if COVID has struck in 2019 thus delaying Endgame. Obviously in the grand scheme of everything it’d be a minor inconvenience, but the prolonged hype for it would’ve been unreal, especially if it was one of the first things in cinemas once they reopened like Black Widow is gonna be.

Can’t say I’ve got too much expectation for BW, but having a Marvel film to go see in the cinema after all this will be very comforting and I’m sure it’ll be at least an entertaining two hours, with hopefully some twists that make her solo film coming out at this point make sense.

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

I often think about what it’d be like if COVID has struck in 2019 thus delaying Endgame. Obviously in the grand scheme of everything it’d be a minor inconvenience, but the prolonged hype for it would’ve been unreal, especially if it was one of the first things in cinemas once they reopened like Black Widow is gonna be.

Can’t say I’ve got too much expectation for BW, but having a Marvel film to go see in the cinema after all this will be very comforting and I’m sure it’ll be at least an entertaining two hours, with hopefully some twists that make her solo film coming out at this point make sense.

This is what I'm hopeful for. Florence taking over as BW will be great, but everyone knows it's going to happen. Would absolutely love some absolutely bonkers reveal or twist or something, as unlikely as that may be. 

Me a month ago: "man I was such an idiot for thinking that was actually Quicksilver from another reality. I need to stop giving the MCU too much credit. They can never match my expectations" 

Me today: "oh man Wolverine is definitely going to show up in the last episode" 

I am an idiot. 

1 hour ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Me a month ago: "man I was such an idiot for thinking that was actually Quicksilver from another reality. I need to stop giving the MCU too much credit. They can never match my expectations" 

Me today: "oh man Wolverine is definitely going to show up in the last episode" 

I am an idiot. 

15815109-218C-4B04-94A1-549DF998EF8C.jpeg

19 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Oi oi 

This is well up my alley, I love time shit, let's turn the god of mischief into a time lord.

This looks ace. Love the ‘Loki was D.B. Cooper’ angle they seem to be going with from the few clips in the trailer, and the rest of it looks suitably bonkers. Can’t wait.

Getting spoilt rotten with new stuff lately. Must have a Shang-Chi trailer coming pretty soon.

7 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Bird and Boy has been what I suspected it would be from the start - Marvel by numbers. Lots of action, lots of travelling between locations looking for people/information, getting into fights, moving on to next location...

It’s just not that interesting.

Its just to keep us occupied til it gets weird again with Loki. Theres probably going to be a few holy shit moments in there so its going to work itself out.