2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

10 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

A Sprinty Dave guest slot somewhere over the weekend is an inevitability.

If Kendrick has kept any of those “rock” tracks he was working on then it wouldn’t be a shock to see Grohl noodling away over one of them.

Nah he’d get a good musician like Jack White who can come on after subbing him.

Just now, CaledonianGonzo said:

Jack White aff his cakes on blow, shrieking and falling into the drumkit whilst Macca does When I'm 64.

Meant for Kendrick!

But yes he’ll do that regardless. Thought he’d died when he did it at the end of his 2014 set tbh.

1 hour ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Meant for Kendrick!

But yes he’ll do that regardless. Thought he’d died when he did it at the end of his 2014 set tbh.

What did you think of his 2014 set? Thought it was shit, personally. He seems incapable of being off his tits and performing well at the same time. 

2 hours ago, kalifire said:

What did you think of his 2014 set? Thought it was shit, personally. He seems incapable of being off his tits and performing well at the same time. 

Also thought he was shit. My first time seeing him in any guise and was my most anticipated act of the weekend. I still got some enjoyment out of it for those reasons but he was definitely not good. Couldn’t even work out what he was playing at times. Remember getting home and someone saying they were jealous I saw Screwdriver (one of my favourite White Stripes songs) and I didn’t even know he’d played it.

Thankfully he was a lot better when I saw him at Mad Cool in 2018, but I find it hard to care about much of his recent output.

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

Foals and PSB highly likely for Friday and Sunday.

Saturday still up for grabs.

I really wouldn’t say Saturday up for grabs when Dua was doing that exact slot last time and is free that night. I think some people here are casting doubt on her for no reason at all.

16 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I really wouldn’t say Saturday up for grabs when Dua was doing that exact slot last time and is free that night. I think some people here are casting doubt on her for no reason at all.

Her being in Scandinavia on the Thursday and Sunday is enough to cast reasonable doubt. Added to the fact that there has been no talk of her doing it this year. These are facts, whereas all we have to suggest she is doing it is you saying she is.

She might well do it, but it’s certainly not as cut and dried as you seem to think right now.

21 minutes ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

It’s up for grabs because we haven’t had a single bit of info to say she’s doing it.

Just like the JP headline slots are up for grabs and we don’t all assume Editors, Charli XCX and Primal Scream are nailed on.

Tbf I thought Prinal Scream pretty much self confirmed themselves?