2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

Mad how this time last week we had serious and legitimate doubts both Macca and Kendrick, and yet a couple of announcements later they're nailed on.

A week is a long time on eFests.

Was it last week when for a few hours people thought Wolf Alice were headlining? What a time to be alive.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kingcrawler said:

Was it last week when for a few hours people thought Wolf Alice were headlining? What a time to be alive.

Wolf Alice and Harry Styles to Paul McCartney and Kendrick Lamar in a week.

Actually they’re both busy on Sunday but oh well!

13 minutes ago, Hotchilidog said:

and that is why getting het up about the Pyramid headliners is futile, you will find yourself having a good time elsewhere.

2019 I didn't see one Pyramid headline and it was actually the year I saw the least acts on the Pyrmaid/Other/John Peel. Spent a LOT of time at Avalon/Park/West Holtz. Enjoyed myself a ridiculous amount.

Pyramid is amazing and like others have said, if you see an act there that you WANT to see, its the best live experience you can have, but you can create moments elsewhere. 

Its also a bugger to get into/out of before and after a headline set if you want to get closer to the front. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, MichaelsBeard said:

Reckon Macca is the final Hyde Park act too? 

It's probably just a mistake but Festaff seem to think that Rolling Stones are the final BST artist. The headline says Elton John but then it says Rolling Stones on 25 June and links to a page on the BST website which isn't live yet. 

https://www.festaff.co.uk/festival-info/bst-elton-john-

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, elliot6 said:

It's probably just a mistake but Festaff seem to think that Rolling Stones are the final BST artist. The headline says Elton John but then it says Rolling Stones on 25 June and links to a page on the BST website which isn't live yet. 

I also imagine Rolling Stones will play two nights. 

2 minutes ago, elliot6 said:

It's not that the page isn't live yet - more than it's not live anymore - put that event page url into Google and it appears to be the event page from what would have been the Pearl Jam show in 2020.

Not sure how the Stones fit into this, but my best guess is that they've done some dodgy copy and paste.

6 minutes ago, elliot6 said:

Mistake or not this lines up with Stones info they are dropping a tour soon.

@Brave Sir Robin… any thoughts?

Shame this is at glasto weekend I’d try and get a ticket for this.

2 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

So whats everyones most wanted song(s) for Macca to play?

Day in the life is mine, I think him opening the Encore with this would just make it. 

Frogs Chorus, and I'm neither joking nor being ironic.

Yes, it's a crap song, but It'd be an all time classic moment.

I want fireworks to go off during Live and Let Die, the one from the Glasto 2004 video looks great. Hope he tailors the setlist to Glastonbury well, recent ones haven't been looking as good. A proper greatest hits would result in an all time headline set.