Football 2020/2021

zahidf

10 hours ago, Wooderson said:

Wondering what it is about relationship between Ev players and fanbase that wild lunatic career ending tackles are seemingly ok - dare i say it something to be celebrated.

Im actually not too familiar with level of anger im experiencing this evening. A new one for me.

from what I've seen almost all Everton fans think Pickford should have gone, that Richarlison should have gone, and that it was a good goal. 

Don't go confusing a one type of bitter blue with another. ;) 

12 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

Wasn't it the City chief executive proposing stuffing the leagues with the B teams of the big boys. There is definitely more than 2 teams trying to fuck everyone else over for self interest.

City have been involved in the breakaway European league stuff. There wasn't even a brucey bonus for the lower leagues with that one. 

And were City part of the formation of the Prem, just as much a "stuff the other clubs" plan as any of the other plans? Or were they too shit to be playing with the big boys back then?

Pickford is prone to that sort of challenge. It's not a one off. He loses his head and rushes into bad decisions that often endanger the opponent. Needs to take a look at his game because that's a career changing injury and he has no right to make challenges like that.

3 hours ago, eFestivals said:

from what I've seen almost all Everton fans think Pickford should have gone, that Richarlison should have gone, and that it was a good goal. 

Don't go confusing a one type of bitter blue with another. ;) 

Argh theres a trend there. Funes Mori kissing the badge etc. 

Fergie was bunging him NOT to sign for United.

I'm really struggling today to work out which of the LFC twitter accounts are parody ones and which are real ones. Might as well play along.

Edited by lost

4 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

As a Wales fan I think it's vital that Everton continue to select Pickford and keep him in the picture for the national team.

If he can time a challenge perfectly to deliberately injure a player whilst not looking at the player. Also he knew that player was offside and so he wouldn't be sent off and lose the game, he's got some sort of super human ability which suggests we should stick with him.

21 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

I think this sums up Liverpool fans right now. Although a do agree that Pickford needs a retrospective red card. 

8851C619-9456-4CE6-8904-101D35BC4E67.thumb.jpeg.93f2145e2f26ec4aa2668bf7db744ce8.jpeg

He/she should just be happy they weren't in the grounds yesterday, nothing stings like standing in your seat waiting about for 5 minutes after scoring the winner in 90+ mins only for them to take it away and not having a clue why.

7 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

Wasn't it the City chief executive proposing stuffing the leagues with the B teams of the big boys. There is definitely more than 2 teams trying to fuck everyone else over for self interest.

I'm sure easty has conveniently forgot about that one. 

19 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

I think this sums up Liverpool fans right now. Although a do agree that Pickford needs a retrospective red card. 

that might be the view amongst some idiot fans, but I don't believe there's anything of that within why LFC have asked for VAR usage to be reviewed.

VAR (or its use) clearly got a couple of big decisions wrong (maybe not the goal, LFC have only asked that the reasons for the decision are given), so it should be looked at to try and improve it for next time.

A no-brainer, really.