guypjfreak

7 hours ago, funkychick2007 said:

@guypjfreakmy prints arrived today!! I love them!! I like the pastel watercolour effect of the Glasto in the rain and the warmth of the colours in the sunset one!! Thank you!!! 
would be lovely to meet you in a field someday!! 😃

Hi FC007 lol 

Hey thank YOU.. They were the right ones... Weren't they.... Really pleased that you like them and Yea be lovely to meet up.. 

Peace and tea 

Gxx

9 hours ago, eFestivals said:

About another week theyve said today can't wait to get home. 

Hello Neil,

I had no idea that you were in hospital. Is it that rash again? Has it flared up? Seriously though, whatever it is, I wish it sorted in the most expediency of time (that doesn't sound right proper English to me either!). Anyway, all the best.

So, I originally came on here to make an announcement. I have just had my first ever Pieminster pie. A British beef steak and craft ale pie, no less. Now I knew that people banged on about them on here, but never really took it in. I mean, I thought a pie was a pie, until this moment. Now I know that a pie is not just a pie. I have seen the light as good as any religious revelatory experience. Then again, people are 'religious' about the Pieminster pie. And now I know why - much better than Roman Catholicism. All you get there is a wafer thin bit of bread that wouldn't feed a duck. Now with Pieminster (my new religion) I get a whole fucking pie! It's a no brainer, surely!?

8 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

So, I originally came on here to make an announcement. I have just had my first ever Pieminster pie. A British beef steak and craft ale pie, no less. Now I knew that people banged on about them on here, but never really took it in. I mean, I thought a pie was a pie, until this moment. Now I know that a pie is not just a pie. I have seen the light as good as any religious revelatory experience. Then again, people are 'religious' about the Pieminster pie. And now I know why - much better than Roman Catholicism. All you get there is a wafer thin bit of bread that wouldn't feed a duck. Now with Pieminster (my new religion) I get a whole fucking pie! It's a no brainer, surely!?

Day 3 of the festival and your third pie and you feel like this:

Day3.png

day3 1.jpg

1 hour ago, Copperface said:

Day3.png

day3 1.jpg

I'll take that - gladly. It's got to be better than the time that I didn't eat from the start of the festival until the Sunday evening, any day. Fuck me stupid, but that was a daft manoeuvre. 

Anyway, I've only got half a Suez Canal / colon, so should be alright eating a Pieminster pie for a few days.  

If anybody gets queasy easily, then stop reading now. That is back then. What are you queasy people still doing reading on? Nutters!

Anyway, I say the above because there are times when i can go to the toilet about 10 times in a single hour. This is not No. 1 territory, you understand. No, no it's No. 2 territory.

Which kind of leans heavily towards the school of thought that I am full of shit being more accurate than not.

Them's the breaks!

11 hours ago, Copperface said:

Day3.png

day3 1.jpg

Evergreen.. No its not its a bloody desert.... Really funny init the evergreen is stuck in the desert.. Maybe its just me but love it lololol 

6 hours ago, Punksnotdead said:

Finished my final ever Friday at work, as I go to a 4 day week from 1st April. 3 day weekends for the rest of my working life - and I am properly pissed to celebrate! 🤪

Brilliant news!!! Thursday is the new Friday 🥳🥳

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Can now book an appointment for my first  jab

Bad news is I'm hungover 

I missed my first jab on Thursday because hospital wouldn't let me out to go to it they want me to book another on a date they're happy with so they can arrange transport for it.itll be a few weeks away as the dates the system is offering now are for the end of the month.

5 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I missed my first jab on Thursday because hospital wouldn't let me out to go to it they want me to book another on a date they're happy with so they can arrange transport for it.itll be a few weeks away as the dates the system is offering now are for the end of the month.

I've been having trouble sorting out an appointment for myself too. The only available slots at the moment are on the other end of the city and I don't really fancy a 90+ minute round trip...

Hope you can get yours soon though, at least it sounds like its on the horizon now

2 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

I've been having trouble sorting out an appointment for myself too. The only available slots at the moment are on the other end of the city and I don't really fancy a 90+ minute round trip...

Hope you can get yours soon though, at least it sounds like its on the horizon now

Weird that it's not available in hospital.have been told they have been round on occasion but they've stopped doing it now.