guypjfreak

2 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

That's obviously the dream 🤩 like a snow white situation, i'll just be singing in the kitchen and all the animals will come and join in, goats, squirrels, birds, bunnies maybe a cow! Lovely!

Or turning up and saying WTF is that noise. The cow however will lovely it and be busting some moves (or should that be moooves)

11 minutes ago, fred quimby said:

Or turning up and saying WTF is that noise.

Yeah, who am I kidding, I cant sing for toffee!! 😂 a girl can dream tho!

11 minutes ago, fred quimby said:

The cow however will lovely it and be busting some moves (or should that be moooves)

I found this way funnier than I should, mostly because I'm picturing a cow with shades on throwing some magnificent shapes 😂

Just now, Wellyboot said:

Yeah, who am I kidding, I cant sing for toffee!! 😂 a girl can dream tho!

I found this way funnier than I should, mostly because I'm picturing a cow with shades on throwing some magnificent shapes 😂

Do you follow roger maddocks on twitter ? He has some great dancing cow /worthy farm related drawings 🙂 

21 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Good news about the mot!  As for the dancing cows, watching that has saved me delving into my stash tonight! 

Well, I stumbled across it about 2 minutes after having had a large smoke. It was all that talk of singing cows that got me on to it, I'd say. Wow, but that's some crazy footage. 

23 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

I love this 🤩🤩

It's fab, isn't it!? What's not to like!?

24 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

Congratulations on the mot! 

I froze to death waiting for them to complete that MOT. It took an hour and ten minutes from start to finish. I had cleverly, or so I assumed, brought a camping chair with me to sit down on while waiting. It started off quite warm but then rapidly got much colder - or so it seemed to me. Oh by the way, I was outside of the garage in the open. Why didn't I just park my arse in their reception area? Well, I had forgotten that they had a waiting reception area. I had got it into my mind that there simply wasn't one - hence the camping chair idea - hence my cleverness being doubted, by myself, earlier in this paragraph. Hence the cold, because I couldn't admit defeat in front of all those mechanics. I stood, or sat rather, my ground and wouldn't give them the pleasure of laughing at me. No. No I was going to have the pleasure of them going beyond laughter and actually howling at my 'cold' predicament.

The bastards!

Listen to me! Have you ever witnessed a bigger big girls blouse in your life!?

• Upvote 1