guypjfreak

Baby Eliza was in the hospital today.. Mostly goodish news but still nothing to shout about at the moment... She's definitely doing better than they thought she would but were quick to backtrack ie she might walk with the aid of a walker but we can't say for sure... That sort of thing... 

Anyway here's a picture of my day today 

IMG_20210318_161820.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, guypjfreak said:

Baby Eliza was in the hospital today.. Mostly goodish news but still nothing to shout about at the moment... She's definitely doing better than they thought she would but were quick to backtrack ie she might walk with the aid of a walker but we can't say for sure... That sort of thing... 

IMG_20210318_161820.jpg

Looks like beautiful chaos

19 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

IMG_20210318_161820.jpg

Making beautiful memories that will be with the kids for years to come. ❤️❤️ You gorgeous humans ❤️❤️

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

IMG_20210318_161820.jpg

I can only imagine the laughter and noises that were created in that scene of chaotic happiness, heart warming photo! 

16 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

It's fab, isn't it!? What's not to like!?

I froze to death waiting for them to complete that MOT. It took an hour and ten minutes from start to finish. I had cleverly, or so I assumed, brought a camping chair with me to sit down on while waiting. It started off quite warm but then rapidly got much colder - or so it seemed to me. Oh by the way, I was outside of the garage in the open. Why didn't I just park my arse in their reception area? Well, I had forgotten that they had a waiting reception area. I had got it into my mind that there simply wasn't one - hence the camping chair idea - hence my cleverness being doubted, by myself, earlier in this paragraph. Hence the cold, because I couldn't admit defeat in front of all those mechanics. I stood, or sat rather, my ground and wouldn't give them the pleasure of laughing at me. No. No I was going to have the pleasure of them going beyond laughter and actually howling at my 'cold' predicament.

The bastards!

Listen to me! Have you ever witnessed a bigger big girls blouse in your life!?

The main thing is it passed! AND you didn't freeze to death, or you wouldn't be here typing this so hoooray for both!! I get the need to stick by your decision, I do that too. Because I am right. And so were you 😁

15 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

IMG_20210318_161820.jpg

Lovely stuff pal

21 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

IMG_20210318_161820.jpg

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

What is the instrument that Eliza is playing?

I just ( quite a bit ago now, as it happens), accidentally, knocked over a straight glass with still a little bit of G & T in it. Before the thought to save it from spilling / breaking etc had occurred, my arm shot out at a rapier like speed. As it did this (and I swear I'm not making this up - despite how incredulous it may seem) the edge of the glass 'bounced' up from after just hitting the table. Not a lot, but it did bounce a bit upwards. It was then that my hand clutched on to it firmly. I now had the glass under my control. I studied the small amount of spilled G & T, and noticed it's insignificance. I then looked at the glass. noticeably (again) a much more generous measure. So, I drank it straight away, and cleaned up the spilled bit of G & T.

Now it crosses my mind 'why didn't I just suck up the spilled G & T from the top of the table that it was lying on'!? That's a silly school boy error, that is.

PS - I was once in a situation whereby there were three of us (2 of my mates as well) in a virtually empty room. There was one nice seat and a single bed with a mattress and some of those drawers underneath (Is that called a Divan, he wonders?). There was also, between us, only one glass of red wine. It was the middle of the morning, nothing was open etc, so it was the only drink we had. Anyway, one of my mates said something along the lines of 'Well, I'm sitting here' and parked himself on the chair. In doing so he knocked over the one remaining bit of 'sustenance' that we had. It had, fully, spilt onto the carpet.

Now, you'd think that the first reaction by someone or some people would be to start calling the 'spillee' an absolute w*nker etc etc. That was not the reaction of the other member of the party, so far, like me, not involved in the proceedings. No. No, he's reaction was to dive on the floor and srtart sucking the carpet like his life depended upon it. 

There is a next 'bit' to that event. However, I need to leave that there for now, as, for some unknown reason, I'm getting 'signals' telling me 'Now is the time to recalibrate what you do and don't find perfectly acceptable behaviour. 

At that was before 10am ah crazyfool1 lolol 

Not sure ie instrument but bloody noisy.. Thanks all for kind words.. No kids till Monday and still on tea... Wtf 

I sold a big canvas print which I collected today from printer.. I'll share it with you tomorrow... Made up I am.. 

Hers a funny story.. I sold an A3 print to some bloke. Now as I use different paints I get different effects so I ask him which one.. Anyway he comes back with he thinks 20 is a bit much for said prints and that he wants two for 20.. 

I'm like you cheeky sod and told him their my own stuff etc that I go to glasto etc all true only to get back that he had had a few and was sorry, would buy another etc.. What a great conversation tho.. Long story short he's having 2 ill pop something in and we're going to be meeting up for a beer next glastonbury lol 

Even tho it's gonna be a my last one I'm going to be very busy with lovely people.. 

Ps 

If you are on here... I never asked..... Answer your pms lol

I took my flat off the market as the pandemic hit last year as I had been on the market for 6 months .... I put it back on Monday and had 3 viewings today ... 2 offers and one was the asking price ... yay 😀 ... just need to find myself a shed In Pilton that I can afford now 🙂 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

I took my flat off the market as the pandemic hit last year as I had been on the market for 6 months .... I put it back on Monday and had 3 viewings today ... 2 offers and one was the asking price ... yay 😀 ... just need to find myself a shed In Pilton that I can afford now 🙂 

Noticed a house for sale in the area, estate agent description, lovely views, period cottage, plenty parking AND free tickets for Glastonbury Festival . We know what the clincher is there! 

If it said overpriced dilapidated ruin with lots of sink holes and free Glastonbury tickets  it would still sell ! 

If you have a spare £475,000 and want a 7 bed house in the free ticket area there is this. Probably best called a doer- upper. But it does have an indoor pool and 5 acres. Situated at the top of the hill before you drop down into Pilton 

Party house anyone?

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/East-Compton.html

24 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

If you have a spare £475,000 and want a 7 bed house in the free ticket area there is this. Probably best called a doer- upper. But it does have an indoor pool and 5 acres. Situated at the top of the hill before you drop down into Pilton 

Party house anyone?

Given the amount of land that's included, I reckon you could probably buy it, do it up, and still make your money back in ~10 years between the various buildings and space available for Glamping (much of it in woodland).

Though I can't imagine spending my festival weekend catering to the kind of people who'd pay 8 grand to stay in a glorified shed.

49 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

Party house anyone?

ill go halves 🙂