When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

24 minutes ago, westholtschic said:

For someone that’s in a caravan in Glastonbury at the moment I can confirm that is not pleasant, but we have Old Rosie 😂

Is that a new variant I’ve not heard of ?  Something that might cause mild illness ? 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Pagel thread about Nepal...everyone hates Pagel, but surely everyone loves Nepal.

She seems to live in her own parallel world:

According to FAZ (Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung) this is what really is happening, not just the big headline news:

In the face of rapidly increasing corona numbers, Nepal has asked the global community for vaccine donations and other help to cope with the pandemic. So far, Nepal has said it has been able to vaccinate 2.2 million of its residents (7,4 percent of the population, an increase of only 1 percent in the last month) - mostly with the vaccine that its two large neighboring countries, China and India, gave it as a gift as part of their vaccine diplomacy efforts. Nepal had also bought two million cans of Astrazeneca vaccine from the world's largest vaccine manufacturer, Serum Institute in India - but had not yet received half of the doses. Faced with the second wave in India, the country had stopped exporting vaccines. (FAZ)

Couple of pharmacies in my area have got a load of Pfizer that has to be used up so are running walk in clinics over the next couple of days for anyone over 18. It's like the yellow sticker fridge in Tesco.

Particularly good as so many young adults work in hospitality here and every where's really busy since the 17th

6 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

I can’t talk for @Ozanne but I had my first dose at about 12.45pm and there has been a very slight, dull ache at the top of my arm. It’s bit too bad but tenses up when I move quickly.

When did the ache start? I haven’t got that yet and it was an hour ago.

2 hours ago, Barry Fish said:

That's her Nepal variant warm up act...

My area (Home Counties/on the commuter belt an hour outside London) has one of the highest vaccination acceptance rates in the country but also a significant Nepalese population.

A little bit worried about the forthcoming ‘Nepalese variant’ she’s pitching here and what that would mean for our rates in a month or so... Good chance it will become ‘the thing’ just ahead of 21st June?