When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

Just now, zero000 said:

Shocked that people are defending Drakeford. Saying social distancing will continue to the end of the year is horrible messaging.  

People need to be given hope that the restrictions will end and things will get better, otherwise what is the point? The messaging is absolutely terrible as social distancing can mean absolutely anything, and it’s so opaque all it does is raise anxiety among the population. He seems to have no idea of the impact of his own words. 

But he’s labour so he could make you eat your own shit and it would be okay.

13 minutes ago, StuMalinas said:

Ye when the vast majority would of died anyway

Your brain is utter mince mate. Myself and lots of people here have lost loved ones to this and I can assure you they wouldn't "of died anyway". Get a fucking grip.

Edited by jannybruck
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, StuMalinas said:

Ye when the vast majority would of died anyway..... Boris has done an amazing job 

one right decision in amongst a shit show of incompetence .... Im pretty sure you said previously he'd performed badly during the pandemic .... I guess the U turn is in keeping with the Tory govt though 

3 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

is that really Cummings? didn't know he was on twitter.

Well i assume it is as there lots of high profile news reporters which follow the account but I have no more reason than that to base the assumption on!

2 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

Your brain is utter mince mate. Myself and lots of people here have lost loved ones to this and I can assure you they wouldn't "of died anyway". Get a fucking grip.

Same, I’ve lost 6 family members and they all had underlying conditions and would have died naturally in the next 10 years anyway

• Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, TheSheriff said:

So that as a seat projection (-/+2016)

Labour 24 (-5)

Conservative 19 (+8)

Plaid Cymru 14 (+4)

Abolish Assembly 2 (no change)

Lib Dem’s 1 (no change)

That’s a very poor showing by Labour to be honest  

Yeah it’s not ideal but it’s interesting (at least to me anyway 😂) that Drakeford himself is polling well against Johnson. Maybe it’s just that specific question worded in a certain way though. 

2 minutes ago, StuMalinas said:

Same, I’ve lost 6 family members and they all had underlying conditions and would have died naturally in the next 10 years anyway

No ignore buttons pressed in 5 years and now two in two days...

Edited by xxialac

1 minute ago, StuMalinas said:

so some of your family members  have lost 10 years .... and you are happy with Boris .... fucking hell think before you post .... 

2 minutes ago, StuMalinas said:

So up to 60 years of life lost, by your own reckoning? And that’s ok? 

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

one right decision in amongst a shit show of incompetence .... Im pretty sure you said previously he'd performed badly during the pandemic .... I guess the U turn is in keeping with the Tory govt though 

After a couple of weeks of reasonable posts on here, he's back to showing his true colours as a massive prick! Probably egged on by the other huge bellend on here (you all know who I mean)!

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

so some of your family members  have lost 10 years .... and you are happy with Boris .... fucking hell think before you post .... 

Na 3 had terminal illnesses, one had dementia and in a home and the other 2 were smokers for their whole life’s so ye

4 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Yeah it’s not ideal but it’s interesting (at least to me anyway 😂) that Drakeford himself is polling well against Johnson. Maybe it’s just that specific question worded in a certain way though. 

saw this by New Statesman's Stephen Bush...not sure of you can see it as they do a subscription thing...

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/wales/2021/03/mark-drakeford-about-be-destroyed-success

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

But there vaccine campaign is doing rather well . So also positive news from Denmark:

The Euro games in the Danish capital Copenhagen and in Russian St. Petersburg are to be played in front of an audience. Denmark's Minister of Culture Joy Mogensen announced that at least 11,000 to 12,000 spectators will be allowed in the four games in the Stadion Parken. If the health conditions allow, more viewers are possible.

"The European football championship is a unique and historic event in Denmark," said Mogensen. Alexei Sorokin from the Russian organization team said, according to the Ria Novosti state agency, that there was already an agreement on the occupancy of 50 percent of the seats. "We are looking to the European Championship with optimism," he said, adding that foreign spectators may also be able to enter the stadium.

1 minute ago, Punksnotdead said:

After a couple of weeks of reasonable posts on here, he's back to showing his true colours as a massive prick! Probably egged on by the other huge bellend on here (you all know who I mean)!

I don’t understand, I’m just trying to view my opinion and that is a shared opinion that a lot of people died had underlying conditions which caused the deaths. Every death is sad but I don’t think Boris should be held accountable to someone who died who smokes 40 a day for 60 years.

1 minute ago, Barry Fish said:

I do find it amazing the concept of "they would of died anyway" brings so much kick back.  It was said by Whitty and Vallance early on when they where tell people not to panic.

Lines such as "if you wasn't worried about dieing this year then you have little to worry about".

Saying that its certainly speeded up the passing of many people who probably had a number of years left but there is a lot of truth to the concept - as unpopular as that is.

Totally agree. Just on this forum we aren’t allowed to view a differing view point which is controversial. I hold back most of the time but I felt it’s a good point to say