When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

After Denmark and Russia another country (our neighbors Hungary) letting audience to the Euro, but with a caveat:

Hungary is also planning to allow fans to play in the EURO matches planned in Budapest's Puskas Arena.

However, only people who have already been vaccinated against the coronavirus should be allowed into the stadium. "We have informed UEFA that those who have been vaccinated will be able to take part in the European Championship games," said Chancellery Minister Gergely Gulyas at a government press conference. According to Gulyas, every Hungarian citizen should have the opportunity to be vaccinated against the coronavirus by the end of May (Hungary uses Sputnik V by the way)

1 minute ago, Homer said:

Was someone patrolling the Glastonbury festival site on your behalf while you were indisposed?

1 minute ago, Homer said:

Was someone patrolling the Glastonbury festival site on your behalf while you were indisposed?

Not a nice comment to make about someone who got so u well they were sectioned to keep them safe 

This thread used to be a great resource for people on here.

It had discussions on breaking news around the world, variants, vaccines, covid statistics & trends, debate on when things would return to normal, and then experts such as @Toilet Duckgiving us an 'insider' viewpoint as someone who works in this area.

Now it is a complete shit show with tribal politics and childish fighting filling each and every page.

Thank god the other threads in this forum are starting to show signs of life again with recent announcements, etc.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 10

1 minute ago, northernringo said:

This thread used to be a great resource for people on here.

It had discussions on breaking news around the world, variants, vaccines, covid statistics & trends, debate on when things would return to normal, and then experts such as @Toilet Duckgiving us an 'insider' viewpoint as someone who works in this area.

Now it is a complete shit show with tribal politics and childish fighting filling each and every page.

Thank god the other threads in this forum are starting to show signs of life again with recent announcements, etc.

yeah, not like the good old days.....actually if you look back there's always been a fair amount of bollocks on here...only highbrow stuff coming from people like me.

Just now, Barry Fish said:

As a parent I would like to know what the fuck the strategy actually is as they kids are falling like flies and unvaccinated teachers won't be far behind. 

Education is going to be highly disrupted over the coming months.

Honestly I feel like repeating a year is the best way forward 

Just now, StuMalinas said:

Annoying because they disagree with this echo chamber - good one Steve 

yeah, probably...I mean I don't particularly just want to debate and argue with rightwing knobheads all the time...people naturally have friends with similar opinions...so if you don't mind...off to my ignore list you go with your fishy friend.