When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

12 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Cases definately seem to be starting to level off ... hopefully no rises but this is obviously with higher testing numbers ... hopefully it won’t translate to hospitalisations creeping up too 

That's pretty encouraging seeing as we're 9 days in from the kids going back to school in England. In all honesty I was expecting to see a spike from around about now. 

6 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

That's pretty encouraging seeing as we're 9 days in from the kids going back to school in England. In all honesty I was expecting to see a spike from around about now. 

Probably due to the extra testing being done, as its being done so regularly I suppose you're then catching and isolating those infected earlier on thus spreading less too so hopefully this means there's no future spikes because of it 

Just now, philipsteak said:

Was your first one at a mass vaccination centre or GP? Maybe it's different for GP

I got a link in a text from my GP .and I booked a local centre though that not a mass vaccination centre though a gp hub .... ive tried going back and clicking that again ... it just says ive had it ... 

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I got a link in a text from my GP .and I booked a local centre though that not a mass vaccination centre though a gp hub .... ive tried going back and clicking that again ... it just says ive had it ... 

I think if you booked locally (and not through the nhs portal) you need to wait to be contacted by your GP (via the same method you were contacted for dose 1).

1 minute ago, stephos83 said:

I think if you booked locally (and not through the nhs portal) you need to wait to be contacted by your GP (via the same method you were contacted for dose 1).

yep I would agree .... seems im just a little impatient 🙂 

3 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Vaccination update which I've amended to show the change in the daily change in 2nd doses and also % of 1st doses against the adult population. Plus I've amended the layout which should be nicer to look at. Please let me know what you think.

This was requested by @Supernintendo Chalmers and @StuMalinas

Screenshot 2021-03-17 at 16.49.29.png

Screenshot 2021-03-17 at 16.50.05.png

Looks awesome, thanks for taking the time to do that, this presents a lot of information in a really well laid out format. I shall upvote once I have some in stock! Cheers 

Just now, Billy Corgan's Ego said:

Click bait nonsense from Coates. Reads like offered ever, but in reality its during the period of constrained supply. 

Still not ideal however!

It's not clickbait. He's reporting it on Sky News now and it's official from the governments web site.

6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Significant reduction in supply of vaccines  from 29th of March for 4 weeks .... BBC source see above ...

Listening to that, sounds like a four week reduction in supplies. Hopefully that will pick up again after that. It might affect the speed of the easing of restrictions. Hancock might give more info.