When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

36 minutes ago, mcshed said:

This summer who knows? Maybe, it's the sort of thing that feels easy to ask for if you want to be seen to be doing something.  By next year I can't imagine it'd be mandatory and suspect optional will have fallen off to 5-10%ish.

"Ask for" =/= mandatory.

Edited by Fuzzy Afro

56 minutes ago, xxialac said:

It doesn't prove anything but of course someone living in a country knows more about what is going on in that country.

I don't follow at all.

What you've shared shows cases falling 47%. Both graphs show sharp falls. You can see the red line going down.

Yet you wrote on cases that Spain had "upped a lot recently"

As I said too. I apologized as the first part I saw was from February higher number.

Well yes it's going down as shown by the red but a lot of places are going down. Going down doesn't mean not still shit.

Don't take that for granted. Boris lives in England and I don't think he knew what was going on for 10 months.

Also you took info from the Spanish Press. The Spanish press also said Ramos was on his way to United one of the two previous transfer windows.

41 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Hard to disagree with this point.

Indeed. We live in a country run by shithole arsenals at the minute.

People argument...well if you dislike it that much why are you still there?   Because they won't let me on a damn plane out yet lol.

3 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

As I said too. I apologized as the first part I saw was from February higher number.

Well yes it's going down as shown by the red but a lot of places are going down. Going down doesn't mean not still shit.

Don't take that for granted. Boris lives in England and I don't think he knew what was going on for 10 months.

Also you took info from the Spanish Press. The Spanish press also said Ramos was on his way to United one of the two previous transfer windows.

Indeed. We live in a country run by shithole arsenals at the minute.

People argument...well if you dislike it that much why are you still there?   Because they won't let me on a damn plane out yet lol.

Fair dues and all good buddy.

Didn't take info from the Spanish Press. Like all countries, they have some good journalists, some bad. The data is from here.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Edited by xxialac

9 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

We are a couple of million doses down on where I thought we'd be this week.

Hopefully a big ramp up is coming.

Is this because people don't want the vaccine or a short supply of it do you think?

42 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

"Ask for" =/= mandatory.

It's what most shops have done and seen pretty high compliance throughout and if your problem is seeing other people in masks and harshing your buzz then it not being mandatory doesn't really help you.

6 minutes ago, xxialac said:

I miss the days when people said 'increase' or even 'scale up', instead of always 'ramp up'...

I didn't realise we had the word police in the house!

Allow us to bow down to your poetic ways with words.

21 minutes ago, xxialac said:

I miss the days when people said 'increase' or even 'scale up', instead of always 'ramp up'...

They all mean the same, stop being pissy 

36 minutes ago, mcshed said:

It's what most shops have done and seen pretty high compliance throughout and if your problem is seeing other people in masks and harshing your buzz then it not being mandatory doesn't really help you.

Masks are mandatory in shops.

They were not hugely used when they were only advised (in May and early June). Around 2/3 of people didn’t bother. 

Edited by Fuzzy Afro

'Ramp up' is now completely dominant. That's one of my points. Other words barely get a look in now.

And the source of this...the Tories. Since Cummings and Johnson they are obsessed with 'ramping things up' - presumably sounds macho to them. So now there's a negative association to me.

That's at the root of this. Screw you all!

6 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Masks are mandatory in shops.

They were hugely used when they were only advised (in May and early June). Around 2/3 of people didn’t bother. 

Hugely used ? Or was that a typo ? Cos I’d say maybe 10- 20 % were wearing them before the law came in ... 

5 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Lockdown fanatics will be unhappy

Everytime I hear / read that the timeline is about right I want to scream.

As the days go on we get increasingly positive news. I'm struggling to see how many arguments against bringing dates forward these people have left now?

Every metric used to put us in to lockdown has significantly decreased & vaccines are being proven to be effective even against what they would have us believe are "variants of concern" etc.