When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

20 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

I don't particularly like Cummings or anything, and at this time for anyone in govt (or advising govt) not to be following their guidance to the country is plainly wrong and really he has to go..but the whole circus round this, the constant calls for him to be sacked or resign, and the press pack outside his house, is kind of grim.

There's an easy way to end it.

30 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

I don't particularly like Cummings or anything, and at this time for anyone in govt (or advising govt) not to be following their guidance to the country is plainly wrong and really he has to go..but the whole circus round this, the constant calls for him to be sacked or resign, and the press pack outside his house, is kind of grim.

Lol why? He broke the rules and then tried to gaslight us into thinking he hadn't. Screw him and those defending him 

• Upvote 1

When he inevitably goes, there is going to be a lot of egg on the faces of Hancock, Sunak, Gove etc who all rushed to defend him yesterday and insist he ‘did no wrong’.

Especially when there was really no need to do it hastily, especially on a Saturday. Those Tory MPs who have either criticised him, or remained silent/neutral will come out of this in better light. 

Just now, st dan said:

When he inevitably goes, there is going to be a lot of egg on the faces of Hancock, Sunak, Gove etc who all rushed to defend him yesterday and insist he ‘did no wrong’.

Especially when there was really no need to do it hastily, especially on a Saturday. Those Tory MPs who have either criticised him, or remained silent/neutral will come out of this in better light. 

I guess they tried to kill the story quickly...bad advice!

5 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Still intrigued about what boris knew relating to timelines ... this should be pushed .. 

See if Cummings goes today without labour calling for it, they can then move on to the next target which is who knew what when and how.

Just now, Dave85radiohead said:

One thing I don’t understand is if his wife had coronavirus why would he keep his 4 year old kid isolated in the confines of a car with her for 4 hours or however long the drive was. 

Because he wanted to be in his house in the country rather than in london.

The only justifiable situation is that he is sacked this afternoon, and Boris ends his game of hide and seek and stands up to address the nation that he desperately wanted to run for so long. 

Edited by st dan

11 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Would think the sacking will happen before today’s briefing ... who’s up next to look as stupid as shapps did this morning ? He did yesterday so it won’t be him again ... 

It's Robert Jenrick today, unless Boris decides to face the music, they will have to make a decision soon or Jenrick will spend the whole briefing talking about Cummings, should be interesting either way.

3 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

It's Robert Jenrick today, unless Boris decides to face the music, they will have to make a decision soon or Jenrick will spend the whole briefing talking about Cummings, should be interesting either way.

I can’t wait. I love politics.

1 hour ago, parsonjack said:

BBC reporting Cummings seen arriving in Downing St.  Is that usual for a Sunday or suggestive of something afoot....?

Someone needs their  ass wiping and I doubt it’s the 4 year old ... 

Edited by crazyfool1