When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 hour ago, Paul ™ said:

Is it just me that has saved this image, put it in photoshop, turned up the brightness and looked for the 'hidden text' congratulating the true winner 'Neil' for all his efforts..... 

Do you honestly think someone would plant hidden messages in an image?

Reckon we could be heading for Brexit in name only. Boris will always change his political opinions to suit what is best for his career. He's not that bothered about Brexit really, that was just his path to the thrown. He knows that a no deal Brexit would be a disaster and would see his Premiership go down in a ball of flames as he'd take the flak for the inevitable depression we'd end up in. 

2 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

Reckon we could be heading for Brexit in name only. Boris will always change his political opinions to suit what is best for his career. He's not that bothered about Brexit really, that was just his path to the thrown. He knows that a no deal Brexit would be a disaster and would see his Premiership go down in a ball of flames as he'd take the flak for the inevitable depression we'd end up in. 

hmmm. I don't know. I think Johnson is actually very much invested in brexit, but he must have been warned by a lot of people about the risks of a no deal, so I think it will be a deal, but will be a thin deal, a hard brexit...and negotiations will carry on in the background over other things in the years ahead. It will still be a much harder brexit than anything we would have got under Theresa May.

But, then again...what the fuck do I know.