When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

4 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

How would they ever know that false positives are false positives though? Surely people would have to get tested more than once to prove that.

I'm pretty sure false negatives are significantly more likely than false positives with the accuracy of our tests that we use.

I think they only have around 70% accuracy if I'm correct?

Edited by FestivalJamie

12 minutes ago, Chapple12345 said:

What’s the likelihood of them doing another review of cases and taking false positives off again? 

Did they remove any data from the cases, i know they reviewed deaths to be within 28 days of testing positive

From the BBC: 

Different spins on Trump hospital photos

Last night two photos were released of Trump working at Walter Reed Medical Center, where he's currently hospitalised with Covid-19 - but all is not as it seems.

They were shared by many of the president's supporters - including his daughter, Ivanka - as evidence that he's continuing to work while in hospital.

But journalist Jon Ostrower points out that the photos' metadata reveals they were taken within 10 minutes of each other.

Given that Trump is shown in two different locations, wearing different outfits, the close time stamps suggests they were staged.

Yeah, I first heard about it reading about it here.  I'm in the region, the manufacturing plant is in Worcester but I don't know if the vaccination centre is going to be in the town I live in (good roads and infrastructure to support it without high volume traffic causing a problem as it would in Worcester) we've got a testing centre using the currently defunct council owned leisure facilities at the stadium.

1 hour ago, SheffJeff said:

They've made sure Steve Barkley stood quite far back from Rishi this time... he almost looks adult sized.

That is not Steve Barclay, it's the equally dopey Brandon Lewis.

Johnson looks as though he is wearing jodphurs.

Edited by Copperface

45 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

I'm pretty sure false negatives are significantly more likely than false positives with the accuracy of our tests that we use.

I think they only have around 70% accuracy if I'm correct?

No, they identify 70% of actual positives. That doesn’t mean 30% of people who test negative actually have covid.