When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

Apparently it's responsible when you have the virus to travel over 250 miles to go to your family, when you already have family near your primary residence. Fucking hell, I've never seen a UK government show such disregard for the public.

Part of the problems with these briefings is each remember of the media tries to ask too many questions and they are too long so Boris gets a chance to answer the part of the one he wants to answer and can talk around them. Just asking "do you know if Cummings went to Barnards.caste, yes or no" would do, leave it at that. Keep the question simple, dont allow him a way out of the specific question being asked

1 minute ago, dingbat2 said:

Part of the problems with these briefings is each remember of the media tries to ask too many questions and they are too long so Boris gets a chance to answer the part of the one he wants to answer and can talk around them. Just asking "do you know if Cummings went to Barnards.caste, yes or no" would do, leave it at that. Keep the question simple, dont allow him a way out of the specific question being asked

Yep definately ... someone said yes no or maybe ? Was that peston ? 

Just now, Zoo Music Girl said:

Argh I want to do something and I don't know what to do. Can't even fucking protest.

I'm thinking the same. We can do very little this far out from an election.

Without any hyperbole our only hope here is Keir Starmer.