The poster 2020

MetaKate

15 minutes ago, K2SO said:

I'm in the same boat mate. Everyone on the lineup I'd want to see, I've seen before or am seeing before the festival anyway, bar Macca and Taylor.. And even then, it looks like my girlfriend and I will be split up when they're on due to clashes!

Bit extreme to break up over a clash.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

There will be something deliciously wonderful watching an 80 year old woman belting out Young Hearts Run Free - I may well be on the barrier for that.

Had the pleasure of watching Candi twice in my time there. 08 at West Holts on my first proper day at my first Glastonbury was epic. She was even better on the Park in 2010.

9 minutes ago, mttJ said:

Dua up against Taylor wouldn't make any sense.

Has to be Fatboy/Dua/PSB right?

I reckon swap Dua and Fatboy. Half in blind hope, half because I think Fatboy makes more sense up against Macca.

I really hope Dua is on Friday because I've got no interest in the slightest in Kendrick, and I wanna see Dua... Also don't want to miss Macca.

Honestly, I'm already stressed about this festival and somehow this poster has made me less excited, even though I don't think it's shit 😂