"Breaking News"

marathonsteve

51 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Breaking news, almost literally rally. I fell on my arse earlier, have badly hurt my hip and knee, so can put any weight on my leg, been sat here for a few hours, waiting for the ambulance, nhs 111 said they'd send. Hope it arrives soon, am in a lot of pain. 

Sorry to hear that mate. It's a rocky road to recovery, you'll get there in the end. Take care and I'm sure if you need anything we can all try and help!

Counting blood ssings no, at least the wife and the needless ighbourvwho came running were able to get me up, I could hsave spent the last eight hours stuck on the floor outside. 

Was bound to happen, could have been worse. Just wish I wasn't in so much pain. Or so uncomfortable, in the rush to get me sorted the wife didn't put the seat cushion in my wheelchair, it's bloody uncomfortable without it. Knock at door now. 

59 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Have had my ct scan and xray and a. Sat around waiting to see what will happen. 

Morning Neil, hopefully not too much waiting around, always frustrating. Fingers crossed for a positive outcome today.