Spice girls are rumoured

glastofun

They would get a huge crowd. Slightly selfishly I’d be happy to see them as the Legend as I could miss them and go somewhere quieter. I can’t usually stand the clusterfuck of tired punters in chairs and picnic blankets. Made the effort for Kylie and was barely in the same postcode. Enjoyed Lionel a lot but was down the front as had got in for Patti. ELO was OK but a tiny crowd for a Legend Slot.

Put someone I think are shit on please. Yes Spice Girls, they’ll do nicely.

Putting my neck out on the line here. Fully willing to say this anyway even if it’s bogus.

My parents don’t live far from the glasto site (about 30 mins drive). Rumours in the village that David Beckham has put in a bid to rent a house in the area next summer with a view to buy permanent property here.

I know the beckhams tend to go to Glastonbury every year, but it’s very interesting that they are inquiring into residence not far off site.

13 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Putting my neck out on the line here. Fully willing to say this anyway even if it’s bogus.

My parents don’t live far from the glasto site (about 30 mins drive). Rumours in the village that David Beckham has put in a bid to rent a house in the area next summer with a view to buy permanent property here.

I know the beckhams tend to go to Glastonbury every year, but it’s very interesting that they are inquiring into residence not far off site.

Victoria's not in the band anymore.

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

I assume they failed in the main sale and are now trying for local tickets instead.