What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2020

Quark

After months of absence I’m rallying my troops in preparation for T-day. Totally different feels than my first, as I know what I would be missing now ? Not without issues as well. My 26 yo mate gets her registration cancelled cause apparently her photo looks like she’s a child ? now that’s something to brag about! And I’ll be moving house in about 6 weeks and unsure if I will be able to change my address at later date, so can’t say my it’s all going smoothly. Fingers crossed for everyone on here!

3 hours ago, Jay89 said:

After months of absence I’m rallying my troops in preparation for T-day. Totally different feels than my first, as I know what I would be missing now ? Not without issues as well. My 26 yo mate gets her registration cancelled cause apparently her photo looks like she’s a child ? now that’s something to brag about! And I’ll be moving house in about 6 weeks and unsure if I will be able to change my address at later date, so can’t say my it’s all going smoothly. Fingers crossed for everyone on here!

I was able to change my address on my registration after I had bought tickets last year. 

Just make sure you do it before you pay the balance (if you are lucky)

22 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Battery operated (the lights, not Coldplay)? Where from?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bluetooth-Controller-USB-Cable-for-RGB-LED-Strip-Light-Smart-Phone-Control-Strip/253384881961?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5m-1m-5V-5050-RGB-LED-Strip-Light-Colour-Changing-USB-TV-PC-Back-Mood-Lighting/132664317140?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=431993628702&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

both eBay ... with a standard mobile phone charging usb battery .... ive often thought that putting some of these on a retractable pole would be less hassle and show up better than a flag even in daylight 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

And they work with an app on your phone?

Uploaded a new photo to my registration after being questioned at the gate last year 'that doesn't look much like you'! But in order to stall the terrifying nerves of 'what if the photo isn't approved in time', I have also located some old registrations and updated them with my new postcode as backup registrations. I actually am me, so any questions I get at the gate I'm sure I can evidence in some way :) 

13 hours ago, gigpusher said:

I've asked my friends to send me their groups before I go away on holiday so that I don't have too much stress when I return. I updated my photo the other week as well as I have lost nearly 5 stone since it was taken. 

Well done on the weight loss! 5 stone is such an achievement.

8 minutes ago, AmazingAbby said:

Well done on the weight loss! 5 stone is such an achievement.

Thanks still over 3 to go which is why I wanted to change the photos as even when I was the same weight I've had people scrutinise my photo and thought if I'm closer to target by June then they might not let me in especially as I'm considering a big hairstyle change as well.