What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2020

Quark

5 hours ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Booked a place on Booking.com for Bristol for the Tuesday night with Free Cancellation... in case I do, or don't, get tickets :D

Got the premier inn booked for a few days before the festival, even if I don’t get the golden tickets will still come down for a holiday and feel sorry for myself. 

38 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Got the premier inn booked for a few days before the festival, even if I don’t get the golden tickets will still come down for a holiday and feel sorry for myself. 

If I don't get tickets either I'll keep the booking as well and we can feel sorry for ourselves together, watch it on iPlayer, eating cold tins of beans in Queen Square. I can even bring a mini flag so we don't lost our place on the park bench.

18 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

If I don't get tickets either I'll keep the booking as well and we can feel sorry for ourselves together, watch it on iPlayer, eating cold tins of beans in Queen Square. I can even bring a mini flag so we don't lost our place on the park bench.

I will be up the Tor with a pair of binoculars 

Today I deliberately sent out a Facebook message to my friends list, encouraging everyone to send me their rego numbers etc so we can form groups and go as a big super team. 
AFTER 5pm so I don’t get any part timers/stragglers tying everything up ? 

I may be bad, but I’m perfectly good at it 

Edited by balti-pie

3 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Also this, also yes to pearl jam ❤️

Will start looking for comfy footwear tomorrow

Yea pearl jam nice old son.. Be careful around here pearl jammers tend to get picked on by the cold play fans.. 

Cold play... Any one any one lolol just jesting 

Go outdoors is great for footwear but wait till after Xmas you'll get a good bargain. 

2 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Yea pearl jam nice old son.. Be careful around here pearl jammers tend to get picked on by the cold play fans.. 

Cold play... Any one any one lolol just jesting 

Go outdoors is great for footwear but wait till after Xmas you'll get a good bargain. 

Ticket in bag

Plus 1 for PJ ?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, John the Moth said:

Yes good sir! Got a magical text message off one of our group 11 minutes into the sale.

Someone had texted sold out and our details were still going through.. Then we got the email thing and then I told the wife she was in trouble with our daughter cos she didn't add her to the list.. Ooopppps.. 

God help us if we don't get tix on Sundays sale 

Managed to persuade my boss to let me have the Wednesday off work despite it being the busiest week of the year and him specifically telling me before booking it that I couldn’t go on the Wednesday.

in fairness it was a genuine mistake, I was shitting myself when I got the confirmation email.

• Upvote 1

Got my spreadsheet of groups set up ready to copy and paste. Does anyone know an easy way to do it if you get through on a phone. Wondering if there is a way to create shortcuts for the reg numbers and postcodes because I'm worried it will time out if I have to type them in that pressured a situation.