Photos please

gmb1992

This is my photo of the weekend...I'm posting it because I didn't get a ticket and was still doing the same as I always do , looking after Peter and his friends at rescue ranch !!!

Edit: This is Primrose not Peter !

A2D34F69-7D5A-4459-822D-B9826B9A8797.jpg

Edited by babyblade41

Sorry if this pic has been posted elsewhere. But when your better half works for Airbus and her boss got hold of one of the satellites for a wee minute to take a pic to ease her post-Glastonbury blues - it appears to have made the press too:

glastospace020719b.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Tom White said:

Sorry if this pic has been posted elsewhere. But when your better half works for Airbus and her boss got hold of one of the satellites for a wee minute to take a pic to ease her post-Glastonbury blues - it appears to have made the press too:

glastospace020719b.jpg

ooooh how I would love to be able to zoooooom right in to this bad boy

5 hours ago, thrillhouse188 said:

Omg I noticed this twice! Passing on wed and I think I was stood behind you during Swimming Girls, South Park tattoo on the other arm?

Yea, that's me :) Was really looking forward to Swimming Girls, was great until she lost her voice

35 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

Did anyone get an photos of the hive installation at Greenpeace? As not seen any photos of it at all 

Plus Pangea supposedly put their moon up on the Sunday - anyone see it?

my friend did but unfortunately not me ... got a text to say it was up at 10.40 pm :(