Coma Songs

H.M.V

Random but loosing the will to live here cos I can't be arsed moving to find the remote and useless husband has gone to bed. 

Anyway, fucking Lumineers with their new pile of shite on Graham Norton and it made me think, fucking song would put you in a coma its so fucking dull. 

So pick your three

Song that will put you in a coma

Song that is so awful you would wake from a coma to smash the instrument of torture

Song that would give you the will to wake from torture just so you could boogie again

Song that will put you in a coma - recent shit mentioned above or anything by Dido

Song that is so awful you would wake from a coma to smash the instrument of torture - Faithless or Paloma Faith

Song that would give you the will to wake from torture just so you could boogie again - Deee Lite Groove is in the heart 

Great idea.

I'm going to answer this but I reserve the right to come back and change my mind when I think of something more appropriate...

Song that will put you in a coma - Anything by Pink Floyd

Song that is so awful you would wake from a coma to smash the instrument of torture - Florence & the Machine - You Got The Love

Song that would give you the will to wake from torture just so you could boogie again - Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody

Into a coma: George fucking Ezra!

Out of a coma to smash: The Pogues - Fairytale of New York

Wake to boogie: Queen - Another one bites the dust (have developed a new love for that song after watching Bohemian Rhapsody)

Ask me again in 10 minutes and I’ll give you a different answer.

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, H.M.V said:

Random but loosing the will to live here cos I can't be arsed moving to find the remote and useless husband has gone to bed. 

Anyway, fucking Lumineers with their new pile of shite on Graham Norton and it made me think, fucking song would put you in a coma its so fucking dull. 

So pick your three

Song that will put you in a coma

Song that is so awful you would wake from a coma to smash the instrument of torture

Song that would give you the will to wake from torture just so you could boogie again

Song that will put you in a coma - recent shit mentioned above or anything by Dido

Song that is so awful you would wake from a coma to smash the instrument of torture - Faithless or Paloma Faith

Song that would give you the will to wake from torture just so you could boogie again - Deee Lite Groove is in the heart 

Have visions of @fatyeti24piping Dido through the B&B when he wants a quiet night ??

• Upvote 1

A friend of mine has, hands down, the worst taste in music. Always has done. At BBQs and in cars I've been subjected to Dido, The Coors, Barenaked Ladies, Jason Mraz, The Lighthouse Family..... 

So I feel confident when I say

Song that will put you in a coma - Your Body is a Wonderland by John Mayer.

Song that is so awful you would wake from a coma to smash the instrument of torture - Fields of Gold by Sting.

Song that would give you the will to wake from torture just so you could boogie again - Do it Again by Chemical Brothers. 

Song that will put you in a coma Shape of You by Ed Sheeran

Song that is so awful you would wake from a coma to smash the instrument of torture Under the Bridge by All Saints

Song that would give you the will to wake from torture just so you could boogie again Move Your Feet by Junior Senior

Song that will put you in a coma - Lifted by Lighthouse Family 

Song that is so awful you would wake from a coma to smash the instrument of torture - Umbrella by Rhianna

Song that would give you the will to wake from torture just so you could boogie again - Same Ol' Situation by Mötley Crüe.

Song that will put you in a coma anything by David Gray

Song that is so awful you would wake from a coma to smash the instrument of torture Sex On Fire by Kings Of Leon

Song that would give you the will to wake from torture just so you could boogie again Proud Mary by Tina Turner 

Girlfriend in a coma - the smiths

Coma Chameleon - culture club

Coma up and see me (make me

smile) - Steve Harley

Oxford Coma - Vampire Weekend

I may have misunderstood this thread

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Song that will put you in a coma - Stairway to Heaven (by anyone)

Song that is so awful you would wake from a coma to smash the instrument of torture - Give It Away - Red Hot Chilli Peppers (although anything by them will probably do it)

Song that would give you the will to wake from torture just so you could boogie again - River Deep Mountain High - Tina Turner

23 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Girlfriend in a coma - the smiths

Coma Chameleon - culture club

Coma up and see me (make me

smile) - Steve Harley

Oxford Coma - Vampire Weekend

I may have misunderstood this thread

What no Coma - Guns 'n' Roses?

Song that will put you in a coma - Enya, sail away 

Song that is so awful you would wake from a coma to smash the instrument of torture - Mumford, little lion man

Song that would give you the will to wake from torture just so you could boogie again - Changes constantly but right now, Flutes by Hot Chip

Song that puts me into a coma - anything by Coldplay 

song that will wake me up so I can smash it again- No Scrubs , TLC

Song that would give me the will to wake up just for a boogie-

Bicep, Glue

as everyone else has said, this will change again in 10 minutes I’m sure 

Song that will put me in a coma: Anything by Bruno Mars but probably that fucking Lazy song. 

Song that is so awful you would wake from a coma to smash the instrument of torture: Galway Girl Ed Sheeran. I want to smash the radio every time I ever hear this monstrosity 

Song that would give you the will to wake from torture just so you could boogie again: I am the resurrection - Stone Roses