Lizzo

CaledonianGonzo

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Andeeroo said:

Front and centre for this.

See you there. She is awesome. Wish I could find her doing the BBC stuff from Glasto a few years ago doing Batches and Cookies. Been looking for her ever since even though I didn't know who it was at the time. This makes me very happy. :D

1 hour ago, H.M.V said:

See you there. She is awesome. Wish I could find her doing the BBC stuff from Glasto a few years ago doing Batches and Cookies. Been looking for her ever since even though I didn't know who it was at the time. This makes me very happy. :D

Mark Radcliffe made some remark about her maybe moving up to playing The Park(or maybe West Holts) next time and her saying she had eyes on The Pyramid. 

I wish I could find it and verify that.

17 hours ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Yeah that would be excellent!! 

I’ve never been in the rabbit hole though. Is there ever a time when there isn’t a queue? 

The Rabbit Hole that bands play is the tent out front, the secret part only has DJs in 

Had never heard of her til about a week ago when her name appeared on here. Had never heard a tune until the poster came out. 

Saw her on Johnathon Ross (I never normally watch it, but I am stuck in tonight).. she seems a good laugh, genuinely nice & she belts a tune out. She was decent. I'll pop along to her depending on clashes.