2021 Lineup

The other thing to factor in is actual COVID cancellations in the UK.

Fontaines DC pulled out of Lattitude yesterday after a band member tested positive.

You assume if touring, a band or crew member, so a fairly large bunch, testing positive may wipe out the band completely.

Depending on case levels then, it may be pretty much a cert a few bands are forced to pull late on.

R&L have quite a big swing I think with attracting certain bands so could we get quite a few secret sets if bands pull out? If bands are around they'll probably jump at the chance to keep the festival sweet too, especially if they are playing next year. Bands like the vaccines, blossoms, the amazons, sundara karma etc - maybe even a big secret set from Royal Blood to set them up for headlining next year

Edited by BeddingatReading

Does anyone know with regards the entry requirements if your coming from Ireland like I am do you have to still do a lateral flow test even though I am fully vaccinated would I be correct in saying that? And if so can you just walk into any pharmacy and they will provide you with one? 

15 minutes ago, Rhcp1 said:

Does anyone know with regards the entry requirements if your coming from Ireland like I am do you have to still do a lateral flow test even though I am fully vaccinated would I be correct in saying that? And if so can you just walk into any pharmacy and they will provide you with one? 

Northern Ireland or Republic @Rhcp1

18 minutes ago, Rhcp1 said:

Attendees from NI

“Ticket holders from Northern Ireland will be required to provide evidence of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test, by reporting the result here and presenting your NHS email or text notification at the entry gates.”

4 minutes ago, Rhcp1 said:

Sorry Republic it is mate i should have said 

It looks as if all International attendees have to do the following 

“Ticket holders from the European Union and all other international travellers will be required to provide evidence of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test, by reporting the result here and presenting your NHS email or text notification at the entry gates.” 

With no mention of vaccination I take it as they are not accepting any vaccination passports from international attendees. 

Edited by nathanh

4 minutes ago, nathanh said:

It looks as if all International attendees have to do the following 

“Ticket holders from the European Union and all other international travellers will be required to provide evidence of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test, by reporting the result here and presenting your NHS email or text notification at the entry gates.” 

With no mention of vaccination I take it as they are not accepting any vaccination passports from international attendees. 

Thanks for that info mate very helpful. I think your right it's odd isn't it even though we are fully vaccinated but whatever has to be done to get through those gates will be done 😊 can you just walk into a pharmacy in the UK and get a rapid test instantly? And you know how your rules on masks now are relaxed is that pretty much in hotels shops,bars etc you don't have to wear one anymore? 

4 minutes ago, Rhcp1 said:

Thanks for that info mate very helpful. I think your right it's odd isn't it even though we are fully vaccinated but whatever has to be done to get through those gates will be done 😊 can you just walk into a pharmacy in the UK and get a rapid test instantly? And you know how your rules on masks now are relaxed is that pretty much in hotels shops,bars etc you don't have to wear one anymore? 

You can collect from a chemist, with masks and social distancing there are no rules in place anywhere! 

1 hour ago, jumperofftheshelf said:

Just seen apparently all members of Catfish except the frontman have resigned from the band according to a government website. Not too sure what this means but it could be likely we see them replaced if they’ve split. (not my discovery I have no idea how people find these things)

F44246C2-5044-4D90-B462-922D45D4CF37.png

4C74DFBB-3E25-454F-B71A-AD9A06CC1481.png

Would certainly through a spanner in the works for booking. Could them being replaced by Biffy

People jumping the gun re Catfish in my opinion. Let’s wait for official word before declaring the band dead.

Plenty of reasons they could be winding down a LTD company that isn’t just splitting up. 

Not saying they’re definitely not splitting up, just saying I’d recommend waiting for official confirmation first. 

34 minutes ago, thatTFBguy said:

People jumping the gun re Catfish in my opinion. Let’s wait for official word before declaring the band dead.

Plenty of reasons they could be winding down a LTD company that isn’t just splitting up. 

Not saying they’re definitely not splitting up, just saying I’d recommend waiting for official confirmation first. 

You would of thought word of a split might of come out by now, 31 March they resigned. 

Quite an odd way of splitting up, especially as they've got 3 massive gigs coming up. 

Bit of a pisser for neighbourhood having both headliners implode if true.

Edited by thetime

Swear every other month a rumour stars circulating round twitter that CATB have split up, would be a weird time for them to call it the end when they have some of their biggest shows coming up. I'll be waiting for an official announcement if one ever comes, they're most likely just planning on starting a new LTD company