2021 Lineup

7 hours ago, Dukey said:

I’d expect to see people like Inhaler, The Lathums, Anna of the North, Sea Girls, Wallows, Joy Crookes, Easy Life etc

wouod be good to see some heavier acts like While She Sleeps etc

maybe some bigger acts like Sam Fender, Slowthai and Dermot Kennedy

I reckon circa waves, Tom grennan, dermot Kennedy, and maybe someone like aitch or lethal bizzle as a curveball also I expect you me at six to be added

Edited by Ives562

On 12/9/2020 at 8:08 PM, TheWaters said:

I rated the second album tbf. Thought it was quite good just not as good as the first. Agreed though, saw Sundara in October 2017 and they played the first album in full + indigo puff it was great

yeah that sounds great. the second album had some okay stuff but they set the bar high with the first which was just all bangers i guess.

Bit late, but All Time Low are playing 3 UK dates late September. I'd say that pretty much rules them out of Reading and Leeds. Big shame, as I was impressed with their latest album. Perfect summery festival band.

The venues they are playing are quite small compared to the ones they did the last time too.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Pottsy2913 said:

Bit late, but All Time Low are playing 3 UK dates late September. I'd say that pretty much rules them out of Reading and Leeds. Big shame, as I was impressed with their latest album. Perfect summery festival band.

The venues they are playing are quite small compared to the ones they did the last time too.

if they are smaller than usual that would suggest they are playing. not sure this rules them out honestly

21 hours ago, NoBuses said:

He has to be there next year, please Melvin

He's a great live act, i've been lucky enough to see him a couple of times now and was excited to see him playing R1 this year. I'm hopeful that he'll be back again next year seeing as a large amount of acts have carried over already, can't see why he wouldn't be as he's on the touring circuit still

On 12/11/2020 at 1:44 PM, Jericode said:

Really keen to see them live again but who announces shows on a Thursday, Sunday, and Monday? Announce the "phenomenal demand" show on the Friday or Saturday already dammit.

I can't believe they've added two more dates and put them the Wednesday before and the Tuesday after the previously announced ones, did they just really fancy a few days off on the days convenient for me?

You Me At Six are teasing something to do with Hold Me Down's 10th Anniversary. I think it'll undoubtedly be a tour (like they did with TOYC) and I can see them being added to R&L. Third down under QOTSA and Yungblud would be right for them. Doing HMD in full in that slot would work too as the album is only 40mins long. 

I know they've got an album out in January but they did this last time with the TOYC anniversary shows being at the same time as their latest album cycle. 

Edited by Andre91
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

You Me At Six are teasing something to do with Hold Me Down's 10th Anniversary. I think it'll undoubtedly be a tour (like they did with TOYC) and I can see them being added to R&L. Third down under QOTSA and Yungblud would be right for them. Doing HMD in full in that slot would work too as the album is only 40mins long. 

I know they've got an album out in January but they did this last time with the TOYC anniversary shows being at the same time as their latest album cycle. 

I believe they've been hinting previously that they'll be doing Sinners Never Sleep in full as well. Granted, those may be standalone shows, but two great albums from them. Would love to see them both in full.

They would be a fantastic addition to the QOTSA day though, agreed.