2021 Lineup

I’ve been researching and listening to lots of the acts on the lineup tonight and I’m of the opinion that not all of the acts on that poster can all be Main Stage acts. You’ve got artist on there like Niko B, Dreya Mac, Ivorian Doll*  and Bad Boy Chiller Crew who have 2-5 songs each and that’s it. None of those artist, nor any other artists with such little material, would play the Main Stage, COVID year or not. They can’t be playing the Main Stage. 

* her songs absolutely slap. 

Edited by Andre91

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

Much more likely to be Twin Atlantic sitting below Yungblud lol. I don't see Yungblud 6th down on the day technically rather than 4th down.

Yungblud would still seem 3rd down and have his logo, I could see but I doubt it. I’m anticipating Nothing But Thieves under him 

i'm fairly confident that all these acts wont be playing across the two main stages even though it seems to be advertised that way, apart from the obvious reasons why this wouldn't happen (breaking the nine acts per main stage the festival has always stuck to, small dance acts on the mainstage for the first time, artists with a couple songs performing) i tried to create a clash finder and it's basically impossible to fit all these acts across the two stages unless the gates to the arena were to open at 8AM:

https://clashfinder.com/s/leedsfest2021/

3 hours ago, Andre91 said:

I’ve been researching and listening to lots of the acts on the lineup tonight and I’m of the opinion that not all of the acts on that poster can all be Main Stage acts. You’ve got artist on there like Niko B, Dreya Mac, Ivorian Doll*  and Bad Boy Chiller Crew who have 2-5 songs each and that’s it. None of those artist, nor any other artists with such little material, would play the Main Stage, COVID year or not. They can’t be playing the Main Stage. 

* her songs absolutely slap. 

The poster says ...and many more acts...

what does many mean.... many has got to be more than the 7-8 that would complete the 2 stages.....