Emily interview

dccool

13 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Seeing as the R6 audience is 40 year old men in cords, I reckon we're getting The Cure or Kraftwerk or something.

An outrage! I am merely 38 and only wear cords every other day, so there. Enjoying a non-shouty breakfast show so far though! 

Edited by LeeHC
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jparx said:

You predicted Macca would be announced on Lauren's show the other day - did you know Emily was on with Lauren or was that just wishful thinking? You could be quite the prognosticator ?

Me and Macca go way back. Met him on the Mull on Kintyre.

Nah, as CalGon says above my guess was based on Lauren's pics on social media over the festive period. Does seem to have extra significance though with Emily turning up this morning.

6 minutes ago, LeeHC said:

An outrage! I am merely 38 and only wear cords every other day, so there. Enjoying a non-shouty breakfast show so far though! 

Nice to have Lauren in the morning, shame Keaveney has moved to stank up the afternoons rather than being shuffled off out of the way to the weekend or something.

Just now, SwedgeAntilles said:

Do toads like frogs? Is there a kinda 'hey we're pretty similar, lets get along' or is it more of a rivalry thing with toads being bigger?

There's a deep seated hatred to be honest, but for the sake of shit posting, i'll make an exception.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Seeing as the R6 audience is 40 year old men in cords, I reckon we're getting The Cure or Kraftwerk or something.

Don't be so cordist...! And please don't say that you weren't and that you have friends who wear cords. Because that, unlike my corduroy trousers, won't wash...!

• Upvote 1