SomeoneListeningIn

All Points East Festival 2019

Anyone need two tickets for today?

I've been trekking upto & back from London the past few days & i really don't feel like doing it again, so I've got two spare ones going. 

7 minutes ago, oxygentleman said:

Anyone need two tickets for today?

I've been trekking upto & back from London the past few days & i really don't feel like doing it again, so I've got two spare ones going. 

Yes please! How much?

I would have paid full price until the all the bad soundsystem/no first aid kit/everyone here 'winning' free tickets comments!

I just ended up buying one from swap site, there's a few popping up at < £40.

I’ve got spares - paid full price for two and ‘won’ two but my wife can’t come. Won’t be doing this again though, had to pay for trains and a hotel too.

My friend lives on Victoria park and says apparently they’ve just heard Phoenix soundcheck....

Don’t think it’s true but wouldn’t be efestivals without a Lil something to get excited about. 

5 minutes ago, endswithMJ said:

My friend lives on Victoria park and says apparently they’ve just heard Phoenix soundcheck....

Don’t think it’s true but wouldn’t be efestivals without a Lil something to get excited about. 

They're not really active at the moment are they? It'll just be someone playing Phoenix songs out of the PA. 

The app is really unstable and doesn't work for me. Would anyone be kind enough to post the updated times for each stage into this thread please?

Also does anyone have any good recommendations for who to see? Mainly going for Bon Iver, Julien Baker and Snail Mail at the moment

1 minute ago, BlackFoxx said:

Also does anyone have any good recommendations for who to see? Mainly going for Bon Iver, Julien Baker and Snail Mail at the moment

RY X is amazing, you wont be dissapointed!

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, endswithMJ said:

Surely they would have announced it to get some quick extra sales..? Not buying this one bit.

21 minutes ago, BlackFoxx said:

Tallest Man on Earth will be my highlight of the day. Amazing live performer.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, fools_gold said:

Can you bring camping chairs into the ground? Not planning to move from Snail Mail to Mac DeMarco

No

32 minutes ago, imaturtle said:

I have 4 tickets for tonight. Anyone want them make me an offer. Just wanting to recoup some of the beer money spent Friday 😖 

2 remaining now :)

Easily the busiest day I’ve been to other than The Strokes. Three ladies so far on the North Stage. Ry X up next