Lineup 2020

randlfan

brockhampton would be so class. Also just noticed the mac profile picture, v nice

Just now, OnlyRevolutions said:

Right guys lets not spam, i know that we've got a separate thread for it but i'm sure many in here haven't seen it yet, what's everyones personal favourite performance been? i said it in the separate thread but ill say it again now to get the ball rolling, BROCKHAMPTON in the R1 Tent was amazing for me, the energy that those boys bring on stage and the way they interact with the crowd is unmatched by anyone else i've seen, i'm not getting my hopes up for them being there as they're in the country in late May and didn't even get announced for Parklife around that time, if nobody has checked their set out on YouTube as of yet go give it a watch, they'll be your new favourite boy band

1 minute ago, swain said:

brockhampton would be so class. Also just noticed the mac profile picture, v nice

Yeah i've been loving Circles recently and its got me going back and listening to his entire discography, fair to say my music taste recently has now been heavily dominated by Mac but that ain't such a bad thing when he's got albums like Swimming, Watching Movies and GO:OD AM

17 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Enter Shikari got announced for a European Festival today so they are active this summer. They’re currently in the studio recording a new album but they could easily have that out before the summer festivals hit. 

They won't play R&L. Way too busy that weekend.

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

How’s that selling?

Not terribly, by the looks of things. Just done a quick check and standing is sold out in London, so presumably close in Manchester & Glasgow and there's a few seats left each night, but doesn't look like the venues are gonna be half empty by any means.

1 minute ago, Sam Y said:

As I’ve only been last year favourite set I’ve seen in person would have to be The 1975. But from YouTube and that probably Biffy Clyro from 2013

That Biffy set looked mental, really wanna see them at Leeds. In person Foo Fighters last year, I found it a great gig contrary to opinion. Muse 2017 were sensational. 

2 minutes ago, Sam Y said:

As I’ve only been last year favourite set I’ve seen in person would have to be The 1975. But from YouTube and that probably Biffy Clyro from 2013

The 1975's set was something else, it's probably a tie between them and BROCKHAMPTON for me to be honest but i've seen Matty and co plenty of times before and i've yet to see BROCKHAMPTON again so that moment in the tent was quite special

• Upvote 1

Just now, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Not terribly, by the looks of things. Just done a quick check and standing is sold out in London, so presumably close in Manchester & Glasgow and there's a few seats left each night, but doesn't look like the venues are gonna be half empty by any means.

Baffling. In my mind halsey could play the tent and it probably wouldn’t be full. Maybe I am out of touch.

them considering halsey to headline literally sounds like R&L haven’t changed their senior bookers since 2005. Stinks of “who are the kids listening to” and literally picking the first person that you see on Spotify.

1 minute ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

The 1975's set was something else, it's probably a tie between them and BROCKHAMPTON for me to be honest but i've seen Matty and co plenty of times before and i've yet to see BROCKHAMPTON again so that moment in the tent was quite special

Was my first time seeing the 1975. I heard they were good before hand but didn’t know they’d be that good. Really want to see brockhampton hope they’re here this year

12 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

It. Will. Not. Be. MC. Fucking. R. 

They have sold three nights at Stadium MK in June when they in Europe not August. How do people still think they will.

It is obviously not gonna be great two sources have said acts are limited.

I'll see you in the pit during "I'm Not Okay", I promise 🙌 

So if RATM are actually headlining, they'll need a good sub. Someone who will complement them well. Such as, another four piece hard rock/metal band from Los Angeles, who were at their peak in the 90s, like to play most of their songs in drop D tuning and have played on the same day at festivals with them in the past. Maybe even a band who have had a close relationship with RATM, and of course have been active the past year or two.

I wonder who... :ph34r: 

Some of my favourite sets include: 

Biffy in 2013 is the best festival set I’ve seen full stop. 

The 1975 last year were phenomenal and it was the best time I’ve had at the festival for years. 

Weezer in 2010 were so so great. Rivers was in his making Pat play guitar phase and was bombing about the stage and advertising boards like a madman.

Paramore were sublime headlining in 2014 and it felt like such an achievement for a band I’d loved for years. 

Travis Scott in 2018 was one of the very best sets I’ve experienced at any festival. He will make a brilliant headliner one day.