Lineup 2020

randlfan

43 minutes ago, TornShaun said:

TBF I had probably the best time in 2018 with only FOB the only headliner i watched 

• Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes
  • Wilkinson
  • SHVPES
  • N*E*R*D
  • Sum 41
  • The Magic Gang
  • Mike Shinoda
  • Skindred
  • Pendulum 
  • Papa Roach
  • Himalayas 
  • The Kooks
  • Bring Me The Horizon
  • Fall Out Boy
  • The Front Bottoms
  • I the Mighty
  • Fever 333

Yeah Kendrick Lamar was the only headliner I watched. Loads on the rest of the bill that were class though. Personal highlights of the undercard:

Gengahr, Swmrs, Travis Scott, The Front Bottoms, I The Mighty, Yonaka, Death From Above, Nothing But Thieves, Bicep, West Thebarton, Skindred, Hilltop Hoods, BROCKHAMPTON, HMLTD, $uicideboy$, N.E.R.D., Lady Bird, Demob Happy, Billy Talent

All of that plus the BMTH, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes and Peace secret sets made it the best undercard for me in the last few years.

Oh no I've just caught up on the thread. Halsey :(

Edited by TheWaters

3 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Enter Shikari got announced for a European Festival today so they are active this summer. They’re currently in the studio recording a new album but they could easily have that out before the summer festivals hit. 

Get Rou and the boys back for another couple sets and I'd forgive 'em for booking Halsey as a headliner.

5 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Touring until June at the moment. There could be stuff in the pipeline that hasn’t been announced yet. 

Some bands prefer doing their own shows over festivals. Look at all of the bands this year who are over here within a month or so of Download who could headline there and were probably approached but seemingly turned any offers down to do their own thing. 

Download is whole different ballgame. They have their headliners on speed dial from a pool of about 10 bands. 

Genuinely think Dan is teasing and that the MCR leak was true. 

After their secret set and APE it's so hard to look past BMTH. 

AM & Liam in the same weekend seems peculiar. 

I might be wrong but I still reckon Bmth subbed by Halsey. 

Liam co head with Courteeners 

MCR subbed by some kind of heavy ish band akin to Adtr last year. 

5 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Her newest album charted at 6 here. Her past two barely cracked the top 10.

No one gives a fuck about her here. Is Melvin smoking crack? Or is Dan winding us up?

I mean she has got an arena tour coming up here, so clearly people do give a fuck about her.

Right guys lets not spam, i know that we've got a separate thread for it but i'm sure many in here haven't seen it yet, what's everyones personal favourite performance been? i said it in the separate thread but ill say it again now to get the ball rolling, BROCKHAMPTON in the R1 Tent was amazing for me, the energy that those boys bring on stage and the way they interact with the crowd is unmatched by anyone else i've seen, i'm not getting my hopes up for them being there as they're in the country in late May and didn't even get announced for Parklife around that time, if nobody has checked their set out on YouTube as of yet go give it a watch, they'll be your new favourite boy band