2018 New Music

the wonderwhy

Just now, Mouseboy11 said:

New Twenty One Pilots album dropped today, enjoying what I've heard so far.

Yeah I liked it for the most part, album isn't all over the place, big improvement from blurryface imo. 

Estrons album which came out today is pretty great, for anyone who likes stuff by Royal Blood, Dream Wife, Black Honey, Yonaka etc.

4 minutes ago, WS_Jack_III said:

I came to enjoy some of their tunes through watching someone on twitch. She's a mega fan and plays them on her stream all the time, not someone I would usually listen to.

Just about finished and really like the new album actually. Different vibe to their other stuff, bit more chilled out and some of the beats are really nice. They're not really something I'd listen to nowadays but I think if you look past their quite ravenous fanbase they've got some pretty decent tunes.

6 hours ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Been meaning ask about this photo. When and where is it from? He looks like the grinch ?

10 hours ago, Gucci Piggy said:

ba5656953c18700a4dce624de033bc0a.jpg

It's from 2014 when he shrunk himself to sneak back into Dolly's caravan to retrieve the pube from her shower (it's got lovely ornate tiling as seen in background) after she strictly forbade him from using it. He's just checking she's not woken up after he slipped on a droplet and fell flat on his arse.

Edited by Fingerbobs

5 hours ago, Fingerbobs said:

It's from 2014 when he shrunk himself to sneak back into Dolly's caravan to retrieve the pube from her shower (it's got lovely ornate tiling as seen in background) after she strictly forbade him from using it. He's just checking she's not woken up after he slipped on a droplet and fell flat on his arse.

Weirdly detailed and quite specific...

29 minutes ago, Quark said:

Weirdly detailed and quite specific...

I'd like to say I had no part to play in this caper but sadly I'm up to my neck in it this time. That's the last time I help lil' whitey out that's for sure. And yes, I do have that very pube he's holding in the photo. He had to rush onto the Pyramid and had nowhere to hide it.

Edited by Fingerbobs
  • Upvote 1

Free Nationals (Andy Paak's band) have a tune with Daniel Caesar and Unknown Mortal Orchestra. It's quite lovely.

Also I somehow missed that Paak's song with Kendrick had come out and that's a fuckin bop. Gotta be a contender for yer year end lists with the fire he's coming out with.

I loved the beat on it, a lot more Malibu-esque than the other two, but I'm struggling with the rest of the song. Kendricks verse seems to come in too early and goes nowhere!! 

He's set the bar with Malibu imho, probably my favourite album of the last 5 years, I reckon we'll be lucky if he can match it.