2018 New Music

the wonderwhy

9 minutes ago, Benjsh said:

Im sure Greta Van Fleet have already been mentioned on here but they would be my number 1 must see act if they played. Absolutely love that old Rock / Led Zep vibe they have. 

hippie-typing-on-laptop-computer-picture

1 hour ago, the wonderwhy said:

new ep from this flirting. lot  

Finally on streaming services. Nice.

3 hours ago, Benjsh said:

Im sure Greta Van Fleet have already been mentioned on here but they would be my number 1 must see act if they played. Absolutely love that old Rock / Led Zep vibe they have. 

"Vibe"? They sound like a Led Zep tribute band! Enjoyable enough though, if you can resist the urge to just put the original on.

2 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

"Vibe"? They sound like a Led Zep tribute band! Enjoyable enough though, if you can resist the urge to just put the original on.

They do sound a lot like Led Zep for sure (that is not a bad thing in my world) but it's still original music and lyrics just heavily influenced a genius band of years gone by. So they aren't a covers bands then are they? 

I like them anyway. If i'm lucky on Sunday and they play next year I will definitely go see them. 

I don't mind Greta Van Fleet but I always end up just going back to Led Zep coz they don't deliver on the drums. I haven't tried incredibly hard with them though.

New Drenge EP is good, I'm pretty sure all the songs have already been released but they work really well together. The Drenge karaoke thing they're doing in Sheffield sounds hilarious as well.