Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

10 hours ago, Heather90 said:

Just bought tickets for Foo Fighters in Basel on 14th June next year. Seems they are in Europe right up until Glastonbury. 

I really enjoyed them in 2017 and quite happy to either have the option to see them twice, or feel free to check out another stage of they do play. 

Personally having seen them a few times, I thought they didn't take advantage of their set nearly as much as they could. Best of You as good as it is just went on for days for eg. They could have fitted 22 songs into 18 for that set length. I'd be inclined to say I actually enjoy Leeds the following hear more.

5 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

If it was anyone other than Elton, you'd presume Glastonbury. 

I will get Anfield tickets (presale is Monday @efcfanwirral) as I missed the arena sale.

Ace nice one I'll be doing the same. I think the arena will be pretty easy on twickets as it'll be 3 years since they went on sale but I'm more of an outdoor gig person anyway 

I'm hoping he does glastonbury though as it'd be an amazing atmosphere! 

6 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Ace nice one I'll be doing the same. I think the arena will be pretty easy on twickets as it'll be 3 years since they went on sale but I'm more of an outdoor gig person anyway 

I'm hoping he does glastonbury though as it'd be an amazing atmosphere! 

I'd much rather go to Anfield than the Arena, but Glastonbury would be the one! If you need a presale link let me know as there are a few different ways in!

Does anyone know if those Elton John shows will have standing on the pitch, or if it'll be an all seated gig?

35 minutes ago, jump said:

I'm not sure it will sell out but I've been sent the presale link for tomorrow for those interested;

https://alexandrapalaceevents.seetickets.com/event/mogwai/alexandra-palace/1954143?pre=appre&dm_i=3I8H,1B1HV,3NXOP0,4Q2UD,1

From Roundhouse to Ally Pally is such a huge downgrade =/

Edited by Gilgamesh69

5 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Does anyone know if those Elton John shows will have standing on the pitch, or if it'll be an all seated gig?

From Roundhouse to Ally Pally is such a huge downgrade =/

If you're gonna do the 10k+ venue then I'd rather it be at Ally Pally than Wembley or O2 arena, I hate smoking in the toilets!

10 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Previous gigs at Anfield have been standing on the pitch but it's usually covered with board

D9c3vSoXYAEbi3e.jpg

Edited by vintagelaureate

It will be all seated for the oldies

guess its now or never for him for the farm. Could go either way. Its the type of person the eavii would want to make happen if they could. If diana ross is the legend though how does it work as he aint headlining

saturday legend?

Edited by Memory Man