Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

3 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Made for the late night Hell Stage slot! 

This is true

24 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Got Elton John tickets at Anfield, forgot they were on sale but still got decent seats.

It is all seated!

You can't get a decent seat in there, wrong end of the M62 that 😜

Glassjaw:

Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Silence in full - London O2 Forum, 27 May ‘22

Worship & Tribute in full - London O2 Forum, 28 May ‘22

Sure wish this wasn’t just London but I’m very tempted to make the trip down for both of these.

14 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Glassjaw:

Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Silence in full - London O2 Forum, 27 May ‘22

Worship & Tribute in full - London O2 Forum, 28 May ‘22

Sure wish this wasn’t just London but I’m very tempted to make the trip down for both of these.

Well, if you want the tour exclusive vinyl its the only way to get it. They likely will have their own direct presale, the links are just broken on their website atm for it. And every presale ticket bought included a free ticket buyer exclusive t shirt

Glassjaw recently announced a 2022 tour with two-night stands in most cities, which will find them performing their 2000 debut album Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Silence and their 2002 sophomore album Worship And Tribute in full. Now it's been revealed that the band will also be giving 180 gram colored vinyl reissues to both albums, and packaging them together with a vinyl release of Live At The Forum, recorded at The Forum in London in 2011 and featuring songs from their first two albums and their 2011 EP Our Color Green (but the vinyl release won't include the Coloring Book encore). EYEWTKAS comes on cyan vinyl, Worship And Tribute on magenta, and the live album on yellow, and they will only come all together as a three-piece vinyl set (not separately).

Making the Worship And Tribute reissue even more exciting, it will include "Convectuoso," which Glassjaw intended to close out the album but which they had to leave off the record due to label issues. They've since gained back the rights to the song, and this reissue marks the first vinyl release of Worship And Tribute with the tracklist that Glassjaw originally intended.

The three-piece vinyl set will only be available to ticketbuyers for Glassjaw's upcoming tour, and ticket-holders will pick up their purchased vinyl at the show they attend. Pre-orders launch on Friday, July 9 at noon ET.

GJ_Header_IconVinyl1.jpg

Edited by Suprefan

1 minute ago, Superscally said:

Me tooooooo. Taking ma wee bébé! Randomly drops in to 2036 uni chat that "I saw him" when he comes on in the clubbbbbb. Because he will. Because we will have worked out thatost new music is shite by then. 

Which block did you buy tickets for?

I think it may be geographically the closest gig I've ever been to to my house!

Just now, Superscally said:

KM 

I saw Macca there way back. Was boss. 

Where you live? 

I'm pretty sure I'm literally round the corner from you - I think we once realised this ages back. 

To put it in context, that photo on the fireworks going off at Anfield when the trophy was presented.

Screenshot_20210701-215425-237.png

2 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

I'm pretty sure I'm literally round the corner from you - I think we once realised this ages back. 

To put it in context, that photo on the fireworks going off at Anfield when the trophy was presented.

I've just moved... Gone to Gateacre...we should organise a Scouse meet up. Seems strange this has never happened.... Liverpool, Everton and Tranmere fans from beyond the wall welcome...as well as anyone who could be arsed.

4 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

That was surely just a flare at Kasabian 🤣

3 minutes ago, Superscally said:

That was surely just a flare at Kasabian 🤣

Are you saying they had similar crowds... 😂

4 minutes ago, Superscally said:

I've just moved... Gone to Gateacre...we should organise a Scouse meet up. Seems strange this has never happened.... Liverpool, Everton and Tranmere fans from beyond the wall welcome...as well as anyone who could be arsed.

Let's make it happen this summer! There are a few of us on here (and some honourary ones too).

Edited by vintagelaureate

15 minutes ago, Superscally said:

That's just a normal Glastonbury isn't it? 😄

2 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

2 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

Yes...so...

15 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Are you saying they had similar crowds... 😂

Let's make it happen this summer! There are a few of us on here (and some honourary ones too).

...this!