Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

13 hours ago, henry bear said:

I would have thought that's the main reason people would fork out good money to see those two together.

Perhaps Ian Brown and Noel will pal up to take advantage

Yeah, it's not exactly an obvious winner.

Split it with six of the new ones, four Oasis, four Stone Roses and four LG solo to date, and you can probably get away with it.

Raise Your Hands
Mars to Liverpool
Morning Glory
4 Wall of Glass
5 This Is the One
6 I'm a Wheel
Just Another Rainbow
Once
Slide Away
10 More Power
11 Made of Stone
12 You're Not the Only One
13 Diamond in the Dark
14 She Bangs the Drums
15 Live Forever

16 Mother Nature's Song
17 I Am the Resurrection
18 Champagne Supernova

I actually forgot about the Roasis pre-sale yesterday but even if I had remembered I couldn't have justified £87. Seems like they went pretty quickly though. Be interesting to see if this is a quick in and out for them or whether it has more legs. 

52 minutes ago, Chef said:

I actually forgot about the Roasis pre-sale yesterday but even if I had remembered I couldn't have justified £87. Seems like they went pretty quickly though. Be interesting to see if this is a quick in and out for them or whether it has more legs. 

Given they're talking about a second record already, I'd imagine it does. The question will be whether this first run justifies enough interest to do arenas. (I'd wager not.)

2 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Split it with six of the new ones, four Oasis, four Stone Roses and four LG solo to date, and you can probably get away with it.

Raise Your Hands
Mars to Liverpool
Morning Glory
4 Wall of Glass
5 This Is the One
6 I'm a Wheel
Just Another Rainbow
Once
Slide Away
10 More Power
11 Made of Stone
13 Diamond in the Dark
14 She Bangs the Drums
15 Live Forever

16 Mother Nature's Song
17 I Am the Resurrection
18 Champagne Supernova

The thought of Liam singing Made of Stone and Resurrection is bringing me out in hives.

20 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Sweet lord, those prices for what's going to be an hour-long set.

Insane.

19 hours ago, Hugh Jass II said:

They said they weren't doing Oasis or Roses material.

So get ready for your favourite Seahorses and Beady Eye standards.

They said they are planning to do covers.

I'd expect album in full, encore with 3-4 covers and maybe a stone roses song if your lucky

75 mins sounds right

2 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Raise Your Hands
Mars to Liverpool
Morning Glory
4 Wall of Glass
5 This Is the One
6 I'm a Wheel
Just Another Rainbow
Once
Slide Away
10 More Power
11 Made of Stone
13 Diamond in the Dark
14 She Bangs the Drums
15 Live Forever

16 Mother Nature's Song
17 I Am the Resurrection
18 Champagne Supernova

They made it very clear this isn't happening.

18 hours ago, Joey Peeps said:

Love is the Law is a tune, tbf.

So is Blinded By The Sun.  But the best part of £90 for the Liam/Squires gigs is insanity.

25 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

So is Blinded By The Sun.  But the best part of £90 for the Liam/Squires gigs is insanity.

Pretty sure Liam was charging similar for standing for his upcoming Definitely Maybe shows.

You're looking at close to £200 to see Liam twice in three months.

49 minutes ago, gfa said:

They said they are planning to do covers.

I'd expect album in full, encore with 3-4 covers and maybe a stone roses song if your lucky

75 mins sounds right

They made it very clear this isn't happening.

They'll do a Roses one, but it's going to be that god awful "One For All" one they did when they came back.

46 minutes ago, ClementsMike said:

It is pricey, but you’ve got two guys who can fill stadiums (with their bands of course) who are giving fans the chance to see together in pretty small venues. Seems par for the course to me. 

Suppose that's the context. What were top price for the Gallagher shows in arenas this year? I can't recall prices for The Stone Roses, but seem to remember they topped out around £80?

37 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Suppose that's the context. What were top price for the Gallagher shows in arenas this year? I can't recall prices for The Stone Roses, but seem to remember they topped out around £80?

£86 to stand at the O2 for LG's Definitely Maybe shows (after fees). Which is about the same for these Squire gigs.

Most expensive tickets are £107.

17 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

£86 to stand at the O2 for LG's Definitely Maybe shows (after fees). Which is about the same for these Squire gigs.

Most expensive tickets are £107.

Cheers! Think mine must be in the gods then in Manchester, think I paid just over fifty with fees.

3 minutes ago, Mich1268 said:

Bloody useless Crazy! Anyway, on the whole for the price they are paying, looks (I think) lame. Could be wrong. Hopefully good omen for Glastonbury.  

Right, take it all back. 22 year old has just told me it's a good line up. Although he would not go. Apparently no good vibe there. No good memories.