Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Just now, Chef said:

Managed to get Liam tickets for Friday night in London. Was good F5 practice for ticket day.

He's added an extra London date on the 11th now. 

Yep I managed to get some for the second night in Manchester, pretty quickly and easily so hoping for the same in 2 weeks.

Another date added for Manchester on Glastonbury Friday too,. 

1 minute ago, efcfanwirral said:

Yep I managed to get some for the second night in Manchester, pretty quickly and easily so hoping for the same in 2 weeks.

Another date added for Manchester on Glastonbury Friday too,. 

Took me about 10 minutes to get in to the ticket page then another 5 minutes of refreshing 'currently unavailable' until some standing became available. £87 for standing was more than I wanted to pay but considering it was the same price for seats up the back seem slightly better value. 

10 minutes ago, Chef said:

Managed to get Liam tickets for Friday night in London. Was good F5 practice for ticket day.

He's added an extra London date on the 11th now. 

thanks for this! i got 2 seats for the thursday originally and thought i would try and see if i could get standing for the tuesday after seeing this. kept saying no standing tickets available and then eventually i managed to secure 2

i think someone on twickets will want my other tickets so i'm not too worried about that

4 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Perfectly understandable imho. Pretty faced lad with some very lightweight but upbeat bangers. Doesn't write his own songs and can't play an instrument, but cheers people up with his feelgood pop numbers. More of a tabloid presence than a musician, but you can't argue with the hits.

And it’s easy to forget what with a lot of what came after but Definitely Maybe is an excellent album (for the most part). Seeing Liam live and being guaranteed all those great songs and zero/minimal solo stuff is a good deal. 

8 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

And it’s easy to forget what with a lot of what came after but Definitely Maybe is an excellent album (for the most part). Seeing Liam live and being guaranteed all those great songs and zero/minimal solo stuff is a good deal. 

From memory his G19 set was also basically just the best bits of Definitely Maybe.

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah hugely, and the atmosphere is genuinely really good.

Some compare to Oasis times and it probably comes up short for them, but there's a passionate younger audience who absolutely love the songs and they create an incredible atmosphere. I saw Oasis but still love the Liam shows and Noel too, but for different reasons, as you get something very different to an Oasis gig.

I've seen him a lot, from the first ever solo show at the Ritz (one of the best shows I've been to - still can't believe the atmosphere in that room), the MEN a couple of times, Benicassim, Leeds Festival 2021 and the Etihad last year.

In terms of performances, the two post-pandemic ones have been by far the best - voice sounding great, band seemed to have stepped it up too. This tour comes at a perfect time really.

Weirdly, the worst I've seen from him was Glastonbury

I'm also really excited about the b-sides part. Got Fade Away at Leeds unexpectedly but beyond that I haven't caught many of those done by Liam. Plus i've never seen Shakermaker, Up in the Sky or Married with Children in any format. 

Edited by efcfanwirral

6 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Yeah hugely, and the atmosphere is genuinely really good.

Some compare to Oasis times and it probably comes up short for them, but there's a passionate younger audience who absolutely love the songs and they create an incredible atmosphere. I saw Oasis but still love the Liam shows and Noel too, but for different reasons, as you get something very different to an Oasis gig.

I've seen him a lot, from the first ever solo show at the Ritz (one of the best shows I've been to - still can't believe the atmosphere in that room), the MEN a couple of times, Benicassim, Leeds Festival 2021 and the Etihad last year.

In terms of performances, the two post-pandemic ones have been by far the best - voice sounding great, band seemed to have stepped it up too. This tour comes at a perfect time really.

Weirdly, the worst I've seen from him was Glastonbury

I'm also really excited about the b-sides part. Got Fade Away at Leeds unexpectedly but beyond that I haven't caught many of those done by Liam. Plus i've never seen Shakermaker, Up in the Sky or Married with Children in any format. 

i'm 22 and seen him twice i think - he does put on a good show

thought oasis were meant to be shite live tbh - think liam does decent