Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

On 4/1/2023 at 6:44 PM, FloorFiller said:

This an April Fools or are they legit doing it? They’re doing Download a few days later so was hoping they’d pay tribute to the album then as well by playing a couple of songs from it. 

Looks like it was just an April Fool thing.

Would've been funnier if they'd actually committed to the bit and gone through with it tbf.

8 minutes ago, charlierc said:

Looks like it was just an April Fool thing.

Would've been funnier if they'd actually committed to the bit and gone through with it tbf.

Ha yeah I quickly gathered that, but I so much wanted it to be real, and still hope they play a couple from it at Download, which I think they will, if only just Frantic and/or the title track. 

has anyone here had their gig moved to a different venue (brixton academy => Wembley arena), originally bought standing tickets and had their tickets changed to seating?

this has just happened to me and i'm quite upset! is there any way around this? ticketmaster customer service is just speaking to a robot

43 minutes ago, Tony Zografos please said:

has anyone here had their gig moved to a different venue (brixton academy => Wembley arena), originally bought standing tickets and had their tickets changed to seating?

this has just happened to me and i'm quite upset! is there any way around this? ticketmaster customer service is just speaking to a robot

Try find a contact phone number or just spam agent and human to the live chat robot maybe

It happened to me and we ended up binning off our seats, refunding and then picking up standing off ticketswap. pain

1 hour ago, Tony Zografos please said:

Done this to me as well. Gone from 4 standing tickets to 4 seated tickets in 3 different areas.

Ticketmaster being absolutely useless. How do you manage to oversell a standing area which is more than twice the size of the original venue?

1 hour ago, aidenlangan95 said:

Done this to me as well. Gone from 4 standing tickets to 4 seated tickets in 3 different areas.

Ticketmaster being absolutely useless. How do you manage to oversell a standing area which is more than twice the size of the original venue?

2 dates at brixton merging into 1 at wembley arena. brixton is probably 4k standing at each night vs like 6k tops at wembley arena standing for a single night? There's no way SSE's standing area is over 2x the size of brixton's

if its 1 brixton night to 1 wembley then its on purpose as it means they can sell the more in demand standing tickets again and just fuck over people who already bought tickets

splitting you up is a joke, if they won't change to standing just cancel them all and rebook i guess. I got a full refund (they even turned my gift card i used into real cash! suckers!)

3 minutes ago, gfa said:

2 dates at brixton merging into 1 at wembley arena. brixton is probably 4k standing at each night vs like 6k tops at wembley arena standing for a single night? There's no way SSE's standing area is over 2x the size of brixton's

if its 1 brixton night to 1 wembley then its on purpose as it means they can sell the more in demand standing tickets again and just fuck over people who already bought tickets

splitting you up is a joke, if they won't change to standing just cancel them all and rebook i guess. I got a full refund (they even turned my gift card i used into real cash! suckers!)

The fact that they waited until 2 weeks before the gig to do this is the biggest pain.

There were actually standing tickets available with AXS this morning! If I knew any earlier, I would have got the standing tickets from them and demanded a refund from ticketmaster.

1 hour ago, aidenlangan95 said:

The fact that they waited until 2 weeks before the gig to do this is the biggest pain.

There were actually standing tickets available with AXS this morning! If I knew any earlier, I would have got the standing tickets from them and demanded a refund from ticketmaster.

I mean who the fuck wants to watch limp bizkit sitting down?!

16 hours ago, Tony Zografos please said:

Yep just found out this morning. I purchased 4 standing tickets for Brixton on day one of sale and they have been switched to seating at Wembley - not happy!!  

18 minutes ago, Henrik said:

Is it actually possible to speak to a human at Ticketmaster? Anyone have a number please? 

There's in fact not one human working at ticketmaster anymore, it's run by chatGPT now. "Make life as hard as possible for as many punters as possible and try to kill the joy of attending gigs to the best of your abilities" was the prompt, I believe.

43 minutes ago, churlie100 said:

oof, I'm a big defender of the Haim day but otherwise, did someone spend all the APE's cash reserve? These lineups are...questionable. 

image.png

Think theres just nobody really about honestly

they've surely tried for Florence for instance.

3 hours ago, aidenlangan95 said:

Seen that their customer service on twitter is ignoring everyone asking about Limp Bizkit tickets

I've just been offered a refund. the annoying thing is that it's probably going to be really difficult to get standing for this gig now they've ballsed this up as everyone who's got seats is going to be after them!

29 minutes ago, Tony Zografos please said:

I've just been offered a refund. the annoying thing is that it's probably going to be really difficult to get standing for this gig now they've ballsed this up as everyone who's got seats is going to be after them!

Yeah I have just been offered a refund too. 

Looks like the entire arena is now sold out so very little chance of finidng standing tickets. Seated it shall be.