Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

6 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

Busted are using a site I've never heard of for their exclusive presale. Seems to be showing their allocation which is pretty cool. Always wondered. Standing pit price seems reasonable. 

https://tourlink.to/BustedPresale2023

Screenshot_20230329-000621_Samsung Internet.jpg

80.75 to see busted seeming reasonable. And I thought the whole Covid was the most crazy thing for years 

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Should do this in the uk, don’t fancy going to california

Yeah well its clear that the Download organizers could never pull it off so California it is. And you would scoff at the ticket price anyway if it happened in the Uk. Youre not gonna pay £400+ for 6 bands.

8 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Yeah well its clear that the Download organizers could never pull it off so California it is. And you would scoff at the ticket price anyway if it happened in the Uk. Youre not gonna pay £400+ for 6 bands.

A little patronising.....i'd certainly pay half that to see AC/DC alone so throw in Metallica, G'n'R and Maiden and it's actually looking like a bargain.

Edited by parsonjack

9:36 and after many queue restarts I finally got onto o2 Priority, navigated to the Busted ticket page, selected brum and it took me to the same queue on ticketek I've been waiting in in a different browser since 8:45. all I do is win win win no matter what

12 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

9:36 and after many queue restarts I finally got onto o2 Priority, navigated to the Busted ticket page, selected brum and it took me to the same queue on ticketek I've been waiting in in a different browser since 8:45. all I do is win win win no matter what

Turns out the Busted queue is a lie and you're better off going back and clicking the link until it works. Got in on my fourth click, only single seats left.

1 hour ago, sisco said:

80.75 to see busted seeming reasonable. And I thought the whole Covid was the most crazy thing for years 

Cheaper than their first reunion tour + McBusted. Think I paid £100 to be in the front pit for that. This is the top line price 

To be honest their popularity was dwindling and they were only on academies last tour, even with this pegged as a anniversary I'd still be surprised for instant sell outs 

5 minutes ago, Riggins said:

Cheaper than their first reunion tour + McBusted. Think I paid £100 to be in the front pit for that. This is the top line price 

To be honest their popularity was dwindling and they were only on academies last tour, even with this pegged as a anniversary I'd still be surprised for instant sell outs 

Last tour was arenas too. It went arenas, academies, arenas. And now arenas again. Crazy really, but they were properly huge when they broke up in 2005. They underestimate themselves given the floors remain seated.

Edited by Padjeq

5 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

You know what, £40 for James + Editors + Maximo Park is bloody decent. Might see if my mrs. wants to do a round trip. 

Yes that’s decent, I wonder if they are going to turn up on the farm but don’t want to announce until they’ve shifted tickets for their other gigs. They are in Bristol on the Friday so maybe Saturday or Sunday? 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris