rzwodezwo

2019 Headliners

5 hours ago, SighMo said:

I've never given him time before, stupidly because I always think of the George version every time 'Ezra' comes up; can't stand George E.

The live performance with Ezra's emotinal delivery had me lost for words at times; loved it when he said, 'look at the sky for a moment'...very emotional.

Sames, fellow citizen. Somebody told me he did rockabilly so I've spent years ignoring him, but fuck that EotR set was brilliant. He's a future headliner of small/medium sized festivals for sure, so hopefully he'll rise to a Park or even JPT headliner on the next album.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, SighMo said:

I've never given him time before, stupidly because I always think of the George version every time 'Ezra' comes up; can't stand George E.

The live performance with Ezra's emotinal delivery had me lost for words at times; loved it when he said, 'look at the sky for a moment'...very emotional.

58 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Sames, fellow citizen. Somebody told me he did rockabilly so I've spent years ignoring him, but fuck that EotR set was brilliant. He's a future headliner of small/medium sized festivals for sure, so hopefully he'll rise to a Park or even JPT headliner on the next album.

Showed someone at work the footage of Mike Shinoda getting the Reading crowd singing In The End. Couldn't figure out why he was a bit sniffy about it.

Turned out that he'd managed to completely convince himself that Chester Bennington had been up on a child abuse rap, and had hated Linkin Park for years as a result...

13 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

Alright literally what is the point in this alt? Just to post a new wacky lineup every single day in every thread possible?

I've just assumed it's @Gucci Piggy at this point considering the account is always active and in pretty much every thread lmao

29 minutes ago, siiiim said:

Bon Jovi is going to announce European shows. Not sure how long the tour lasts but the ones I know of are in June.

Thankfully Bon Jovi will never headline Glastonbury. Could put them in the picture for IOW though.

11 hours ago, Superscally said:

The 2,064 net downvotes you've gotten... Just a hint.

Get over yourself and grown up ffs lol. It's a bloody forum.

• Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Elton has just released his first UK dates, for the beginning of June.

Hmmmm!

He's also in Switzerland the Saturday and Sunday of GF and isn't doing three nights anywhere else on the tour.

I think he's a shoe-in for 2020 myself.

Edited by Hugh Jass

17 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I gather it's a bit of a 'thing', but when I saw them the version of I'm So Afraid seemed to go on forever.

It's not exactly an indispensable fav but I'd take those sweaty histrionics over the Peter Green stuff anyway, just does absolutely nothing for me.

no Big Love would be a loss tho.

19 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

He's also in Switzerland the Saturday and Sunday of GF and isn't doing three nights anywhere else on the tour.

I think he's a shoe-in for 2020 myself.

ahh, had forgotten he'd already announced dates for Glasto weekend.

12 minutes ago, bigcharlie65 said:

What are everyones thoughts on Vampire Weekend and Kanye West? likely to Headline?

I'd doubt there's much desire on either side of the deal for Kanye to return.  VW could headline a smaller stage I suppose.