Jump to content
rzwodezwo

2019 Headliners

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, SighMo said:

I've never given him time before, stupidly because I always think of the George version every time 'Ezra' comes up; can't stand George E.

The live performance with Ezra's emotinal delivery had me lost for words at times; loved it when he said, 'look at the sky for a moment'...very emotional.

Sames, fellow citizen. Somebody told me he did rockabilly so I've spent years ignoring him, but fuck that EotR set was brilliant. He's a future headliner of small/medium sized festivals for sure, so hopefully he'll rise to a Park or even JPT headliner on the next album.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SighMo said:

I've never given him time before, stupidly because I always think of the George version every time 'Ezra' comes up; can't stand George E.

The live performance with Ezra's emotinal delivery had me lost for words at times; loved it when he said, 'look at the sky for a moment'...very emotional.

 

58 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Sames, fellow citizen. Somebody told me he did rockabilly so I've spent years ignoring him, but fuck that EotR set was brilliant. He's a future headliner of small/medium sized festivals for sure, so hopefully he'll rise to a Park or even JPT headliner on the next album.

Showed someone at work the footage of Mike Shinoda getting the Reading crowd singing In The End. Couldn't figure out why he was a bit sniffy about it.

Turned out that he'd managed to completely convince himself that Chester Bennington had been up on a child abuse rap, and had hated Linkin Park for years as a result...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

Alright literally what is the point in this alt? Just to post a new wacky lineup every single day in every thread possible?

I've just assumed it's @Gucci Piggy at this point considering the account is always active and in pretty much every thread lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, siiiim said:

Bon Jovi is going to announce European shows. Not sure how long the tour lasts but the ones I know of are in June.

Thankfully Bon Jovi will never headline Glastonbury. Could put them in the picture for IOW though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Superscally said:

The 2,064 net downvotes you've gotten... Just a hint.

Get over yourself and grown up ffs lol. It's a bloody forum.

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Elton has just released his first UK dates, for the beginning of June.

Hmmmm!

He's also in Switzerland the Saturday and Sunday of GF and isn't doing three nights anywhere else on the tour.

I think he's a shoe-in for 2020 myself.

Edited by Hugh Jass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I gather it's a bit of a 'thing', but when I saw them the version of I'm So Afraid seemed to go on forever.

It's not exactly an indispensable fav but I'd take those sweaty histrionics over the Peter Green stuff anyway, just does absolutely nothing for me.

no Big Love would be a loss tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

He's also in Switzerland the Saturday and Sunday of GF and isn't doing three nights anywhere else on the tour.

I think he's a shoe-in for 2020 myself.

ahh, had forgotten he'd already announced dates for Glasto weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, bigcharlie65 said:

What are everyones thoughts on Vampire Weekend and Kanye West? likely to Headline?

I'd doubt there's much desire on either side of the deal for Kanye to return.  VW could headline a smaller stage I suppose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...