Weather 2017

Nobody Interesting

7 minutes ago, bsolxiv said:

IMG_0223.PNG

4 minutes ago, bsolxiv said:

Think @Thenal is right, 1.7mm on Sunday

33.8 on Thursday tho 

When I see forecasts that detailed that far ahead I just laugh - they have no idea of details like that until the day itself.

I would ignore it.

24 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Haven't dared look into this thread all year

how are we all?

Obviously this thread cannot exist without hysteria, but the truth is we're fine.  Everything seems pretty good.  Somewhere between mild rain and scorcher.  Obviously a good few days to go until we have real accuracy, but it all looks...fine!

This is probably the most boring weather thread I've ever experienced, and that is a very good thing indeed.

9 minutes ago, arcade fireman said:

Am I the only one who is getting giddy at the thought of sitting down on the grass and not having to use the bloody metal walkways all the time? It makes such a difference to the festival!

No.

Even if the worst of the forecasts comes true it will be so much better than last year.

I can't wait for my cheeks to rub the green grass of Worthy Farm.

2 hours ago, naughtygeorgie said:

I say to you all as i say to the OH when he comments on £150 for the hairdressers - which is much more than just a hair cut..

I'm not asking any of you to pay for it, I pay for it  myself out of my hard earned cash :P

Anyhoo back to the weather :)

I'm with you Georgie, I just spent £160 and 4.5 hours in the hairdressers and I don't regret a penny!

Just now, Splatt said:

We're not home yet, latest run has some rain Thurs and Sat/Sun. After so many wet years I want this one to be completely dry!

The very relaxed weather extremism is the other thread, but at the same time - yes please :)

1 hour ago, arcade fireman said:

Am I the only one who is getting giddy at the thought of sitting down on the grass and not having to use the bloody metal walkways all the time? It makes such a difference to the festival!

Lying down, cider in hand, sun shining and the background hum of 180k people having the time of their lives..... Bliss. 

• Upvote 1