Weather 2017

Nobody Interesting

7 minutes ago, Spindles said:

I've been in the Straw Trilby camp for some years now.  On my second after the sad loss on the shuttle bus in 2013, sometimes I'm envious of a mates choice of a cotton hat though, the ability to fold it into his pocket on a windy afternoon and lack of scratchiness.  Also by the end of the festival the inner lining is filthier than a poorly cared for pensioners undercrackers.

It's the lack of folding though is the thing that's putting me off :( any other suggestions?

• Downvote 1

Sunday - very occasional light rain, chance of something slightly heavier but we're really talking mist.

Much better than previous run.

There's a low out West of Spain. As our high pressure goes East, there's a chance it moves up.

00z - high pressure stayed over UK.

06z - high pressure moved East and low came up.

12z - high pressure moved East but not as much, and low stayed down off coast of S France.

So overall pretty good, but still stuff to be worried about. 

Just now, Glasto Weatherwatch said:

Sunday - very occasional light rain, chance of something slightly heavier but we're really talking mist.

There's a low out West of Spain. As our high pressure goes East, there's a chance it moves up.

12z - high pressure moved East but not as much, and low stayed down off coast of S France.

So basically we've gone from this:

gallery_11907_1203_155338.jpg

to this:

gallery_11907_1203_36909.jpg

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Glasto Weatherwatch said:

That is the same scenario we have just had in the last couple of days and the high won. Set to happen again on Tuesday next wek with the high looking certain to win and then again Saturday ish.

Things happen in threes :)

34 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

That is the same scenario we have just had in the last couple of days and the high won. Set to happen again on Tuesday next wek with the high looking certain to win and then again Saturday ish.

I won that one, I won the weathers

IMG_2301.JPG

• Upvote 2