Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

2 minutes ago, not worthy said:

can't believe you bottled it - Emily sitting in the office watching Matt's reputation score, counting down to hit send on the line-up...I believed it to be true....then again I'll believe anything in anticipation.

As Pelle Almqvist would say at such a time - give me the f@$king line-up

I've seen the punishments dished out to those who 'predict' wrongly and I don't want to see  a cucumber hanged.

Just now, across97 said:

I went on Glasto's twitter and the poster was on there at 11am? Unless Twitter was behind, or the tweet I saw was merely a reminder?

Just checked it, very weird, says 11am on Glasto twitter but on every News source its reported past 7pm, I definitely remember it was in the evening because I had finished 6th form and was at my then Girlfriends when it dropped!!

My favorite part of all of this is the last few years I've been checking this site non stop for rumours of who's playing and when the announcement will happen and the like, then as soon as it's released there's literally no benefit to any of that my mate usually texts me about it before I've even seen it saying something like 'not bad that line-up'.

I do enjoy the drama though.

5 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

is there anything to actually give credence to the idea the announcement will be today or this week at least? or are we still clutching at hope? 

Some instagram post from Eavis saying that it will be coming before the balance payment. We are not sure if she meant before it starts so this week, or before it ends next week.

5 minutes ago, not worthy said:

Has anyone tweeted Emily that Matt's score is now positive, she may have missed it, it happened too quickly

'You are only allowed to give reputation 3 times per day. You cannot give any more reputation today.'