Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

3 minutes ago, NewOne said:

Probably the most stupid question of the year. Is there anywhere i can just select who i am wanting to see and that creates a list telling me if any of them clash?

An app will most likely be released by the end of the week.

Just skimmed the line up. On initial viewing my fears have been confirmed. Looking like a lite year for me, nothing much to my tastes at all. 

Might have to listen to some stuff ive not heard before. Just buzzing i get to see Chic and Justice though.

Edited by WS_Jack_III

1 minute ago, MattDavies__ said:

Dunno, I assumed live as their other DJ slot on Arcadia is listed as a DJ slot 

Sure I heard not too long back they'd stopped playing live completely now, may be wrong though. I fancy it either way, should be mint

17 minutes ago, NewOne said:

Ha just seen the site mate but was hoping there was something that populated a list for me :-) I am very thick you see

In the options in Clashfinder you can customize it to just show the stages where you have highlighted an act or just show the stages you are interested in i.e. get shut of all the dance stuff :)