• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

What's the chances of them coming on at the scheduled time they should and finishing I'm time to get to Pudding Mill Lane or Stratford to head back to St. Pancras at about 10:40pm? 

Can't you get the Night Train? 

On 09/12/2016 at 11:01 AM, slash's hat said:

As would I! Ticketmaster scam - if they want to crack down on touting surely there should be some time lapse before they allow tickets to be resold on their site. 

Pearl jam went to Congress to try and bring ticketmaster to book to keep their fans tickets at only 18 dollars and they even cancelled there 1994 tour because ticketmaster sent a memo out to the venues saying that if they didn't do as TM says them they would be blacklisted in the future... Pearl jam even tried to get other big bands to help but they didn't and toured. 

TM won out and now the prices are set at silly prices... Other Should of helped ah

17 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

At cost 

This doesn't apply anymore I'm afraid man.

16 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Can't you get the Night Train? 

Not to where I live man, if I don't get the 00:15 train back and I'd like to be at the station no later than midnight to make sure then I'm screwed! And I'm accounting for that it'll take an hour with crowds to get from the stadium to St. Pancras. 

15 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Not to where I live man, if I don't get the 00:15 train back and I'd like to be at the station no later than midnight to make sure then I'm screwed! And I'm accounting for that it'll take an hour with crowds to get from the stadium to St. Pancras. 

There's no need to be so pessimistic, It's So Easy!

4 hours ago, thewayiam said:

If you miss your train you've got the option of a club. You could try knocking on Heaven's door?

9 hours ago, thewayiam said:

What's the chances of them coming on at the scheduled time they should and finishing I'm time to get to Pudding Mill Lane or Stratford to head back to St. Pancras at about 10:40pm? 

Axl has been pretty good on the tour in America, I think he is keeping to schedules pretty well

8 hours ago, TheSheriff said:

Axl has been pretty good on the tour in America, I think he is keeping to schedules pretty well

As much as the other responses amused me this is the one I am looking for most haha. I believe he has but just my luck it'll be the one that he isn't. Not worth the risk of I can't be back to St. Pancras midnight latest. 

20 hours ago, thewayiam said:

The curfew is half 10 but the police will send you on a run about getting back to a station. 

2 hours ago, Muppetmark said:

The curfew is half 10 but the police will send you on a run about getting back to a station. 

That is true. I saw Hull City play west ham there and after the game it was about 2 mile trip back to the tube station. After about a mile walking you end up back at the ground just on a different loop. Might be different for gigs? 

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

A rumoured bill for Desert Trip 2017 (ie. something from someone who had it right last year ahead of time) posted on IORR;

AC/DC - Guns N' Roses
Aerosmith - Page & Plant
CSN&Y - Bruce Springsteen

Be quite good that eh?

If it was 1990, yeah.

;)