Guns and Roses

aphexbin

just looked here and no problems http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/guns-n-roses-standing-london-16-06-2017/event/3500517DBBD37A6E?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

The 'code' it asks you for is the AMEX helpline number on the back of your card. It's 0800 917 8041 if anyone wants it. 

Edited by Chef

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Chef said:

just looked here and no problems http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/guns-n-roses-standing-london-16-06-2017/event/3500517DBBD37A6E?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

The 'code' it asks you for is the AMEX helpline number on the back of your card. It's 0800 917 8041 if anyone wants it. 

What's the code that number didn't work Chef

3 minutes ago, mungo57 said:

maybe. 10am is a random time for a sale, usually 9am. Probably everybody at work. Either that or no £££

The AMEX presale wasn't widely advertised from what I could see, I was told by a mate and I can't see many people willing to stump up £36 on top of these prices for the nightrain membership.

1 minute ago, TheSheriff said:

What's the code that number didn't work Chef

Just checked and still working for me?

On the drop down list for presale options choose American Express Invites Presale and a box pops up asking for the phone number. I entered it with no spaces and it worked fine. 

16 minutes ago, TheSheriff said:

I can't do it because I haven't got an American Express card, I have the Live Nation presale to try for tomorrow any way 

if you have an o2 phone you can do the priority presale today mate, I am with 3 but my work phone is O2. good news.

UPDATE: GA standing tix now sold out on the o2 presale.

Edited by mungo57

23 minutes ago, slash's hat said:

No american express or o2 here either. :( Live Nation for me too.

if it is as slow as todays sale youll be fine mate, I was checking for over an hour and there were still GA tickets available until at least 11:05 when I gave up

25 minutes ago, slash's hat said:

No american express or o2 here either. :( Live Nation for me too.

Good luck mate

Just now, mungo57 said:

if it is as slow as todays sale youll be fine mate, I was checking for over an hour and there were still GA tickets available until at least 11:05 when I gave up

I hope so!!!

I got sorted! Why you pay extra postage for standing than seating I don't know. 

Kinda hoping a Saturday or SUNDAY date gets added so I can offload these for others.

I nearly went for seating at £106 but I don't fancy but right up past the halfway line and being this ground you'll be further back due to it having the track round the outside.

Just now, thewayiam said:

I got sorted! Why you pay extra postage for standing than seating I don't know. 

Kinda hoping a Saturday or SUNDAY date gets added so I can offload these for others.

I nearly went for seating at £106 but I don't fancy but right up past the halfway line and being this ground you'll be further back due to it having the track round the outside.

thats why I went for unreserved seating and standing.

My mate who is apparently coming (didn't have enough £ for 3 tickets so we were all buying separately) recently had a kidney transplant and is prone to random bouts of fatigue, so we thought we could chill and sit for the supports and if he's up for it down to the pit for GnR. He can also fuck off to the seats if needs be. 

I also know someone who stewards there as West Ham games and they have said that as they are a supervisor they can pick and choose their areas, if he can pick Golden Circle entry he might be able to let us in :P

16 minutes ago, mungo57 said:

My mate who is apparently coming (didn't have enough £ for 3 tickets so we were all buying separately) recently had a kidney transplant and is prone to random bouts of fatigue, so we thought we could chill and sit for the supports and if he's up for it down to the pit for GnR. He can also fuck off to the seats if needs be. 

I also know someone who stewards there as West Ham games and they have said that as they are a supervisor they can pick and choose their areas, if he can pick Golden Circle entry he might be able to let us in :P

That sounds good. I'm not even planning to get there in time for unreserved seating and realistically I was never going to pay a price that would get me close seating.

6 hours ago, mungo57 said:

Also, I'm not sure if they let you down and back to seating once the actual gig starts.