2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 PC's and smartphone and didn't get a sniff - just multiple "site cannot be contacted" messages...

Arse - resale here we come. 

And to add insult to injury if I don't get a ticket in the resale it'll be lovely & dry.....

Fuck, that was brutal. The site was loading so slowly, every refresh took several seconds. Often it didn't load at all. That's an obvious delay by See. I wonder if it was to identify multi-hit software users?

Anyway, genuinely thrilled to say somebody else in my group was successful and I can't wait to be at the farm again next June.

For everyone else, I'm sure I speak for almost everyone here when I say we'll all try for you come the resale.

I am rather annoyed to say the least.

None of my lot even remotely got near the registration page until near the end of the sale and that was only me on a 3g connection on my phone.

Couldnt get it to refresh quickly enough on the phone once I saw the holding page and didn't even get a sniff at all on laptop. Couldn't even get on here so I couldn't take advantage of the host hack people seem to be talking about.

All in for April now it seems and that also means I will likely be going alone if I can get one - my lot have decided they will not be doing it without a campervan which will have sold out by then.

Oh well, its been fun. Probably my last ever Glasto last year as I won't pay over £250 which it will be when its back in 2019.

Thanks for the memories efests forum!

1 minute ago, SG87 said:

Put our groups details in on 3 separate occasions and it crashed twice, the last time said tickets no longer available. Murder. 

I got through on 2 separate computers and put the details in and it kept shitting itself. Ultimately after 20 minutes of back and forth on both computers I ended up with no tickets! Head fuck!

Trying for friends and efesters and got absolutely nada. The closest I got was a holding page on my phone, just "site cannot be reached "on both laptops. That was brutal.

Congrats to all who made it through, commiserations and hugs to those who lucked out.

Really hope it wasn't that refreshinator crap that banjoed it for everyone...